Wild West Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AVM's picture is Vegeta from Dragonball Z besides Krillin he is probably the bigest B**** in the series he always gives up or gets destroyed and loses the will to fight. The only season he was even the slightest bit cool was the Buu saga.

This whole sentence = cool.

I think. Wait no... unvote, vote Eternal Penis

Pac is soon to be swinging from your family tree?

I feel so insulted, you, me, steve and dave aren't even fb friends... :(

I'm only fb friends with Steve. Dave doesn't use FB much. PM me and I'll add you. :)

Really? I always just assumed you thought of yourself as the creepy Great Uncle that loves to be Santa Clause with the kids on his lap year round.

And then that you would have all the older girls dress up as Christmas Elves.

sexy-christmas-elf-costume.jpg

That actually looks a lot like Mrs Crusher. I like being her personal dirty pervert.

Oh and Crusher Nolder was the one that brought me here so I assumed he knew what he was talking about (I guess that was my bad)

Dude just have a good time and enjoy yourself here. We have very few rules. Just wanna keep it fun for everyone. Cept' Pac.

You are friends with my sister on fb?

of course.. she understood my creepy errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr freindly requests for pics were just so I could put a name to a face. She said I was uglier than she could have ever imagined. I think she was kidding.

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

JF80 - BG, Pac (2)

EP - StraightCash, JF80, AVM, Ape, Leelou, Christine (6)

Christine - Wombat, JC (2)

Not Voting: Sharrow (1)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Pac is soon to be swinging from your family tree?

I feel so insulted, you, me, steve and dave aren't even fb friends... :(

If I had the Facebook you would be one of my top five freinds.

Wanna here something funny? My Dad and Baby Crusher both have Facebook accounts. They also have the exact same name, Baby Crusher here in D.C. and

Dad in NY. BabbyCrusher sent my father a pic of him sacking a QB this year and turns out my Dad pu it as his Facebook pic and Baby Crusher already had it.

So when we get to NY for Spring break a week ago my Dad starts asking him about the names of girls. Baby Crusher just stares at him and then my father explains that the girls befriended him on Facebook thinking it was Baby Crusher. He went on to tell him that he only had 7 friends and thanx to these girls now has 15, told him to not tell his grandmother. LOL Best part was one the girls Baby Crusher got the sweat for befriended my Dad and not him. Was awesome. LOL

of course.. she understood my creepy errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr freindly requests for pics were just so I could put a name to a face. She said I was uglier than she could have ever imagined. I think she was kidding.

I don't know she told me who you were and I saw your pic. :P

Archived