Wild West Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Votecount

AVM - EP (1)

JF80 - BG, Pac (2)

EP - StraightCash, JF80, AVM, Ape, Leelou, Christine (6)

Christine - Wombat, JC (2)

Not Voting: Sharrow (1)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Unvote

We don't lynch rookies on D1, typically. EP you should at least know that more often than not we allow people to at least speak up for themselves before a hammer vote gets dropped. Its one of the few courtesies we have here, that and we don't lynch last game's mod on D1 (unless we know 100% they are scum).

I am actually in a great mood for a fast paced day 1 I die day 1 so be it as long as it's not stagnant

Games are never stagnant here.

I'll assume you are roleless town, or worst mafia player ever.

Vote Penis

Unvote

We don't lynch rookies on D1, typically. EP you should at least know that more often than not we allow people to at least speak up for themselves before a hammer vote gets dropped. Its one of the few courtesies we have here, that and we don't lynch last game's mod on D1 (unless we know 100% they are scum).

Unless of course the person in question is Verbal. Then it's all about the blind lynch.

So, I think I've got a good way to break Nolder's setup:

5. When players die their roles and alignments will not be made public in the thread.

6. This is a Last Will game.

Last Wills: Every night you may submit a "Last Will" to the mod (me) via PM. If you die at any time the most recent Will you turned in will be published to the thread for everyone to see.

There is nothing in the rules that says we cannot role reveal. When people die we learn their alignment and their "will" gets read. So, every townie should include their own role in their will - to ensure we know what roles are lost.

thats assuming every townie can leave a will ape mighty big assumption there mate

Obviously. However, I can only go on the information I've got - which is the initial post of the thread.

If you want to get into semantics, then I'd say everyone capable of putting their role in their will should. Which I would think occurs as obvious to everyone.

So, I think I've got a good way to break Nolder's setup: There is nothing in the rules that says we cannot role reveal. When people die we learn their alignment and their "will" gets read. So, every townie should include their own role in their will - to ensure we know what roles are lost.

master_of_obvious.jpg

So, I think I've got a good way to break Nolder's setup:

There is nothing in the rules that says we cannot role reveal. When people die we learn their alignment and their "will" gets read. So, every townie should include their own role in their will - to ensure we know what roles are lost.

Nolder definitely planned for this. Not sure how he's gonna work it now that he's giving us alignments on death though.

Pac is soon to be swinging from your family tree?

I feel so insulted, you, me, steve and dave aren't even fb friends... :(

I will friend all you guys if you all want. Just be warned that I don't really check facebook much anymore and my profile pic is from high school. Maybe when I eventually go back to school I will use it more.

I will friend all you guys if you all want. Just be warned that I don't really check facebook much anymore and my profile pic is from high school. Maybe when I eventually go back to school I will use it more.

Send me a friend request :P

Unless of course the person in question is Verbal. Then it's all about the blind lynch.

What about Nolder? I thought we always lynched Nolder first.

I'm sure we can get a good photo of you while I am up there.

Archived