Stephen Hill signs

RyanBe_Tweetin

this gif is an embarrassment. wtf was schotty thinking with this play design?

"Run another ****in yard upfield you uninstinctive, dont give a ****, illiterate, paid millions to catch a ball dolts."

Oh and also, "PLEASE dont throw this into the ground, over their heads, or hold onto the ball like its your newborn until they sack you."

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we had to get him in early.....

to learn these advanced root trees (designed to get first downs)

You know I've got no problem with you ragging on the Ape, but if you're going to do it with the same joke in 9 out of every 10 posts, can you at least learn the difference between root and route?

Schottys play design: Everyone go 4 yards and turn around

Get anything BUT a first down, AMRITE OR AMIRITE?!?'

Lucky that's going to change because as CTM mentioned we gettin new routes muhfckas! They're designed to get first downs and everything. You better be tweetin that Ryan (or maybe keep it a secret so the NFL is caught completely off guard).

Kerley! Don't forget that sick pass he threw last year.

Dude, you gotta pay attention. Firstly, I've been the biggest advocate of Kerley running the wildcat for our offense full time. As in he is our QB, full time. Secondly, if we got rid of our first and second WR's, then we would need Kerley to become our new number 1. Come on man!

Unlike schotty's attempts at first downs

brianschottenheimer.gif

The one thing that I didn't notice about that .gif at first is that if he progresses through to McKnight fast enough he probably has the first. Not that that excuses this ridiculous play, but I guess it's better than nothing...

The one thing that I didn't notice about that .gif at first is that if he progresses through to McKnight fast enough he probably has the first. Not that that excuses this ridiculous play, but I guess it's better than nothing...

You know I've got no problem with you ragging on the Ape, but if you're going to do it with the same joke in 9 out of every 10 posts, can you at least learn the difference between root and route?

lol.. I'm calling it a "root" tree on purpose

Miss Aten.. Lmao.. fwiw.. I still do believe someone should've been running a route with greater depth to take some defenders out of the area, but always thought Sanchez picked the worst possible person to throw too..

You're stupid. There's nothing wrong with the route combination or the receivers' depth. The execution failed because Sanchez didn't make the read, and there's no difficulty whatsoever in seeing exactly what went wrong just by watching the play. 32 is bailing at the snap = odd coverage = hit the outside hitch. It's really just that simple. Taking a wider view one could hold Schottenheimer responsible for the fact that after two years plus Sanchez still can't just make the read and throw the ball without having to get cute and throw an eye fake or a pump or, as here, the old look left/throw right.

Get anything BUT a first down, AMRITE OR AMIRITE?!?'

Lucky that's going to change because as CTM mentioned we gettin new routes muhfckas! They're designed to get first downs and everything. You better be tweetin that Ryan (or maybe keep it a secret so the NFL is caught completely off guard).

I think we have to keep our new route trees on the down low because right now the league is expecting our offense to complete passes 3 yards short of the first down with hope that our wide receiver breaks a couple tackles. The nfl will be shocked to see our wide outs run route trees designed to get first downs

Lotta bullsh!t in this thread, but the speed of this signing kinda underscores why they valued this kid highly enough to trade up for him. The unselfishness with which he played on the field in college is clearly a fully ingrained character trait. Pretty rare in a position completely dominated by divas.

Lotta bullsh!t in this thread, but the speed of this signing kinda underscores why they valued this kid highly enough to trade up for him. The unselfishness with which he played on the field in college is clearly a fully ingrained character trait. Pretty rare in a position completely dominated by divas.

give it time, like marrying a foreign women, he'll be americanized soon enough

NSFW

coulda woulda shoulda thrown to Mcknight....just sayin

would have been nice if one of the 3 receivers in the middle would have actully run to the first down marker. If the QB expects you to be at the marker when you come out of your break and he completes the pass how exactly is it his fault we didnt convert ? Also if you look at the GIF once again just as Sanchez turns to his right hes got a RT and DE in his face screening McKnight the lane did not open up to McKnight until the ball was already thrown.

Wait. If he was a good receiver wouldn't he have gotten recruited by a passing school and went to one?

How do you know he is unselfish?

Miss Aten.. Lmao.. fwiw.. I still do believe someone should've been running a route with greater depth to take some defenders out of the area, but always thought Sanchez picked the worst possible person to throw too..

Yeah they should have sent the 2 slot receivers deeper instead they curl in front of the 2 Wideouts the play design is moronic for more reasons than just this

Wait. If he was a good receiver wouldn't he have gotten recruited by a passing school and went to one?

He was recruited to passing schools after he committed to Georgia Tech, and felt the right thing to do was to stick to the commitment he made. That's a high character, unselfish move right there.

The fact that he prides himself on his blocking in the running game, and didn't bitch about only being targeted 3 or 4 times a game certainly speaks to his lack of selfishness as well.

Thanks for asking!

He was recruited by passing schools as well but he committed to GT . I see him as a very unselfish player just by the interviews he had. He also knows the Jets are a run first team and he has no problem making plays and blocking in the running game. It might not make him a star and he might not get targeted as much as if he were in an offense that throws 80 % of the time but he certainly will contribute to the team and winning games

back on topic, he seems like a good kid. I hope he sticks with the good guys on the team and doesnt get corrupted by the darkside.

In other words the coaches should keep him as far away from Holmes as posssible

In other words the coaches should keep him as far away from Holmes as posssible

Hey, if Kerley can make it through last season alright despite spending all of his time in WR meetings with Santonio Holmes, Plaxico Burress and Derrick Mason, I'm sure Hill will be just fine. I mean, talk about a trio of douchebaggery.

Hill >>>>>>> Demaryius Thomas because of that character + lack of injuries.

Tebow is going to love him.

would have been nice if one of the 3 receivers in the middle would have actully run to the first down marker. If the QB expects you to be at the marker when you come out of your break and he completes the pass how exactly is it his fault we didnt convert ? Also if you look at the GIF once again just as Sanchez turns to his right hes got a RT and DE in his face screening McKnight the lane did not open up to McKnight until the ball was already thrown.

the read was clearly mcnight... first down was there if sanchez makes the correct play. Whie i agree atlast 1 reciever should've run a clearing route of some kind, you can't completely knock schotty when there was an easy first down there for the taking

Archived