Should We Pursue Braylon Still?

penguini 15

Hill's a beast - he can take Plax's spot for Mark to throw in the Red Zone. However, I'd still like to bring back Bray. He and Mark worked well together - if it's not broken, don't fix it. (no pun intended due to his injury)

I think we should. If we can give him vet minimum I wouldnt mind. Hill has to prove himself and having a WR similar to his physical stature to learn from wouldnt hurt.

Braylon really seems to want to be a Jet. Im still kinda taken back by such a stance by players the past couple years lol. We need to take advantage of that. I remember when players completely overlooked us.

At this point Braylon might be happy with the Argonauts if they can cover his bar tab and physical therapy costs.

I really think most of you guys are ignoring that Edwards isn't even healthy, and there seems a chance that he's crazy.

Last years second round WRs....

Titus Young, Lions. 48 catches, 607 yards, 6 TDs

Torrey Smith, Ravens. 50/841/7

Greg Little, Browns. 61/709/2

Randall Cobb, Packers. 25/375/1

Yeah, absolutely insane to think Hill could produce like a starter in his rookie season.

I don't care what round Hill was drafted in. The man is a player with upside, but you cannot ignore the fact that he has only caught 40some balls in his entire life, and we have no idea if he knows how to run anything but a go route.

At this point Braylon might be happy with the Argonauts if they can cover his bar tab and physical therapy costs.

I really think most of you guys are ignoring that Edwards isn't even healthy, and there seems a chance that he's crazy.

You have a point. This is a knee that he had "minor" surgery on in september and its still lingering. However, if he is recovering and could be healthy by July and we have a role for him I'd pick him up.

When it comes to mental health I'd say Braylon is much more sane than Brandon Marshall, and Brandon has a job.

Actually, there's a lot of doubt. That's why he's a free agent in May. He'll probably still be available in August. I don't think the Jets will make a move until they see what they have in camp, and I think that's the right move.

Exactly. I think in the case of the Jets, Braylon is still a free agent in may because they wanted to see what they could do in the draft and once they get to camp they'll have more of an idea of the level of talent.

Exactly. I think in the case of the Jets, Braylon is still a free agent in may because they wanted to see what they could do in the draft and once they get to camp they'll have more of an idea of the level of talent.

Why do you only have 107 posts?

How many receivers are we intending to carry next year, 18? We're a running team, are we not?

Bingo. With 3 WRs already as stone cold locks (Holmes, Kerley, Hill), one more probably pretty close (Schilens), and another 5 or so competing for what is likely only one more spot, there just doesn't seem to be a whole lot of sense to a move like this, barring any injuries or other issues over the course of the spring and summer.

Why do you only have 107 posts?

This is a different account. My first was Villain_the_foe. For some reason my account stopped indicating that I had quotes, so I could never respond to anyone because I didnt know that someone wrote me/responded to me etc.

I tried to fix it in the notification options but it never worked. Just made a new account.

This is a different account. My first was Villain_the_foe. For some reason my account stopped indicating that I had quotes, so I could never respond to anyone because I didnt know that someone wrote me/responded to me etc.

I tried to fix it in the notification options but it never worked. Just made a new account.

You should just ask Max to merge your old account with this one. He did it for me when the new board wouldn't let me log in because of the damn apostrophe on my old name.

That's very stinky.......NOOB!!!!!! :D

Archived