The Avengers was OMG RIDICULAWESOME

T0mShane

The 3D was very good. Some scenes were obviously shot to take advantage of it, but it wasn't distracting. I'd recommend it.

I think IMAX is a ripoff, though.

Watched it in 3D, thanks.

RIDICULAWESOME

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is sad but I am in Las Vegas for work and am thinking about going to see this by myself. You all better be right about it being good.

Dude you will love it. Just don;t drink an entire large soda during it. Long movie I almost pissed myself twice.

Dude you will love it. Just don;t drink an entire large soda during it. Long movie I almost pissed myself twice.

Just saw that it is listed at 2 hours and 20 minutes. Wow.

Prostitute might be cheaper.

Movie candy is expensive. Real life candy is still a lot more money. My Grandfather taught me that at a young age.

Not really, I never knew any of my GrandParents but the story seemed better with that personal connection in there.

Movie candy is expensive. Real life candy is still a lot more money. My Grandfather taught me that at a young age.

Not really, I never knew any of my GrandParents but the story seemed better with that personal connection in there.

It's nuts man. but this is the first movie I have seen in awhile that was worth the bank. I grew up reading comics, this movie brought it alive in a very current and exciting manner. Worth it. i went twice. LOL

Good though man. I took Little SaL and LeLe yesterday and went again with Baby Crusher and his two tarded friends today. Was awesome.

I think I am going...it starts at 8pm (West Coast Time) and is a mile away. That gives me an hour and 40 minutes to walk there. Although I am sure it will be 9pm and I will still be posting on JN. It happens.

It's nuts man. but this is the first movie I have seen in awhile that was worth the bank. I grew up reading comics, this movie brought it alive in a very current and exciting manner. Worth it. i went twice. LOL

Did you almost piss yourself twice the 2nd time as well?

I think I am going...it starts at 8pm (West Coast Time) and is a mile away. That gives me an hour and 40 minutes to walk there. Although I am sure it will be 9pm and I will still be posting on JN. It happens.

Had me up to this point. Dude go to bed stop fronting.

I like this guy better just wondering what the **** Ed was thinking to turn down a role were he'd make a sh*t ton of money.

I think they wanted someone more consistent with the dude that played him on TV when Ferrigno was the Hulk.. This guy reminded me of that version.

No second time I just got candy. No drink. No way.

You are almost like a human life form. You adapt and learn from previous experiences, haha.

I am going to see it now! It better be good.

Just saw it. Refreshing to see that the old school summer popcorn flick isn't dead. Hulk totally stole the show and Ruffalo put Bana and Norton's Banners to shame. That one single shot where they cut through the city with all of them fighting separately was every geek's dream come to life.

Also Spider-Man looks incredible. I'd seen the trailers online but seeing them on the big screen in 3-D has me sold. Love the opposite direction with the reboot and I'll definitely be there for it.

Spoiler alert: Thanos is such a badass. Happy to see he'll be the dude for the sequel. Makes me wonder if Silver Surfer might get rebooted too because the two of them have a lot of story lines together.

I think they wanted someone more consistent with the dude that played him on TV when Ferrigno was the Hulk.. This guy reminded me of that version.

Nah they tried getting Norton back. He's notorious for wanting large amounts of control over any project he works on and it was pretty obvious he wasn't going to get that with the Avengers. Also I doubt he wanted anything to do with the long-term contracts all the others have. Not his style.

Just got back. I am not sure what was better, the movie or the walk down Las Vegas Blvd. Both extremely entertaining for different reasons.

Good recommendation guys, the movie was really good.

Nah they tried getting Norton back. He's notorious for wanting large amounts of control over any project he works on and it was pretty obvious he wasn't going to get that with the Avengers. Also I doubt he wanted anything to do with the long-term contracts all the others have. Not his style.

This.

Norton's HULK was great. Haven't seen Avengers yet though.... I don't care who they got as long as its better than the mid 2000's Marvel fail movies

I love Norton but this guy did a very nice job with the role. Very good.

This.

Norton's HULK was great. Haven't seen Avengers yet though.... I don't care who they got as long as its better than the mid 2000's Marvel fail movies

Yeah it's pretty great they're just pretending like those movies didn't happen. They're rebooting Daredevil too with Miller's Born Again storyline which should be awesome as long as they stick to the book. From the looks of things I think Spider-Man is going to take 3-D to a whole new level with the cameras they used. Those Raimi movies, as big as they were at the time, are not aging well at all.

I love Norton but this guy did a very nice job with the role. Very good.

Oh Ruffalo's the man. I knew he was going to kill it when he signed up. Guy's been around a long time, but he's turned down a lot of roles over the years and isn't exactly a household name. He was great in Shutter Island and Zodiac, tailor-made personality for someone like Banner. Whatever Hulk movie is coming out in 2014 or '15 I'm hoping they do an origin story. I'd love to see Ruffalo's take on Banner discovering the transition.

Those Raimi movies, as big as they were at the time, are not aging well at all.

I couldn't watch Spiderman 3 after standing next to Toby Maguire waiting for a cab outside The Rio.... the dude is like 5'5" (and seemed like a total douche). I realize Peter Parker isn't supposed to be an imposing figure, but the image of a guy I could've posted up when I was 11 as one of the most iconic superheros just doesn't work for me.

This is sad but I am in Las Vegas for work and am thinking about going to see this by myself. You all better be right about it being good.

What's so wrong about seeing a movie by yourself? You're like the third person in three days who says this is some kind of sad event.

Unless I'm getting a handy/BJ during the movie (which HAS happened) I could not possibly care less if I have company or not. Just pack a bowl or smoke a joint beforehand and enjoy the lawlz.

Btw Ang Lee's Hulk is underrated as hell. That's a good origin story and Jennifer Connelly is just sexy. That movie gets hurt by the fact that it was not made to be dumb (probably not enough HULK HEEERRRRP, I guess).

Norton's Hulk got ruined by Tyler's voice/acting. Otherwise I love watching it when it's on...I could see Ruffalo being a good Banner....guy is a solid actor.

Still haven't seen this...Ack.

Btw Ang Lee's Hulk is underrated as hell. That's a good origin story and Jennifer Connelly is just sexy. That movie gets hurt by the fact that it was not made to be dumb (probably not enough HULK HEEERRRRP, I guess).

Norton's Hulk got ruined by Tyler's voice/acting. Otherwise I love watching it when it's on...I could see Ruffalo being a good Banner....guy is a solid actor.

Still haven't seen this...Ack.

May I suggest going alone?

Archived