what happened to the Rondo haters on here??

Blackout

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's exactly whom everyone thought he was the last few years; one of the top six point guards in the league who can orchestrate an offense better than everyone not named Paul or Nash, however he still is painfully terrified of taking over a game offensively in the fourth quarter and being forced to the charity stripe. He shot under 60% from the line this year, thus his timidness in going to the rim in the fourth, however he has made some fairly big shots in the clutch. I love the guy, but until he improves that jumper and FT% I still wouldn't take him over Paul, Dwill, Nash or Rose.

1- how is your team doing?

2-rondo had 15 points and 15 assists...wasn't his fault they lost

keep talking now :)

Not well, but they're going to win as much as your team is this year.

I'm not a Rondo hater, I'd say he's a top 5 PG, I just hate the ******* Celtics.

Not well, but they're going to win as much as your team is this year.

I'm not a Rondo hater, I'd say he's a top 5 PG, I just hate the ******* Celtics.

you realize that as long as Chris Bosh stays injured the Celtics are gonna win the east, right?

after that anything is possible....but this spurs team scares me.

No Bradley for the rest of the season.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me at all if Philly pulls this off. They're faster and have been creating more shots for themselves all series. Boston has looked awfully old for the past 6 games. Hard to bet against Allen and Pierce in a Game 7, but Legler put it best after Game 6, it wasn't for Garnett's shooting this series would have been over a while ago. Celts haven't looked the least bit impressive.

If he could consintently hit that jumper he's top 5 player in the league.

If he could consistently hit his jumper...hell, if he would consistently shoot his jumper, this series would be 1-1, because the entire reason that Philly series went 7 games is Garnett was their entire offense. I've never seen a player have a performance like Rondo's last night and it only served to further convince me that he's overrated. The guy's as schizo a player as they come. When elite players have games like that, the usual reaction is "well of course, he's that good." Rondo has games like that and the reaction is, "see? That's what he NEEDS to be doing more."

If he could consistently hit his jumper...hell, if he would consistently shoot his jumper, this series would be 1-1, because the entire reason that Philly series went 7 games is Garnett was their entire offense. I've never seen a player have a performance like Rondo's last night and it only served to further convince me that he's overrated. The guy's as schizo a player as they come. When elite players have games like that, the usual reaction is "well of course, he's that good." Rondo has games like that and the reaction is, "see? That's what he NEEDS to be doing more."

over rated? :sign0090:

Archived