what happened to the Rondo haters on here??

Blackout

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really didn't think he played that well, was a liability shooting and made some stupid mistakes (The backcourt, getting caught by Cole), he was a large part of their struggles at the start, as was Pierce, although they both made up for it.

Really didn't think he played that well, was a liability shooting and made some stupid mistakes (The backcourt, getting caught by Cole), he was a large part of their struggles at the start, as was Pierce, although they both made up for it.

He didn't. That win was 100% attributable to Rivers. The Celts were able to come back because he ran that cleverly disguised zone in the 4th, which Lebron had absolutely no answer for. That and Pietrus being lights out.

He didn't. That win was 100% attributable to Rivers. The Celts were able to come back because he ran that cleverly disguised zone in the 4th, which Lebron had absolutely no answer for. That and Pietrus being lights out.

Agreed.

Garnett was pretty immense too to be fair, that block of James at the end was superb. Was seriously pissing me off how much Van Gundy was fapping over Rondo, even when he was playing like a$$.

Agreed.

Garnett was pretty immense too to be fair, that block of James at the end was superb. Was seriously pissing me off how much Van Gundy was fapping over Rondo, even when he was playing like a$$.

Rondo does so much sh*t that goes unnoticed though. Even when he has an off night shooting he's still a very effective player.

He isnt phased by Miami's pressure at all, which is huge.

Rondo does so much sh*t that goes unnoticed though. Even when he has an off night shooting he's still a very effective player.

He isnt phased by Miami's pressure at all, which is huge.

Oh I know, I've always rated him very highly and like I said he did make up for it with some of his usual Rondo crazy a$$ sh*t. I just think they overdo it at times.

Archived