Jets, Bengals interested in Braylon Edwards

nj meadowlands

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine Santonio, Edwards, and Hill lined up, Edwards and Hill can beat you deep, plus they are very good blockers if you run. Hard to gameplan for that. If they get Edwards, someone is traded or gone, I would think. Provided Edwards is actually in shape. If Edwards is healthy and does good this year, get rid of Homes via trade and keep Edwards. Of course, it may be Edwards agent trying to drive up the price for Cinn

Imagine Santonio, Edwards, and Hill lined up, Edwards and Hill can beat you deep, plus they are very good blockers if you run. Hard to gameplan for that. If they get Edwards, someone is traded or gone, I would think. Provided Edwards is actually in shape. If Edwards is healthy and does good this year, get rid of Homes via trade and keep Edwards. Of course, it may be Edwards agent trying to drive up the price for Cinn

Cincy is garbage. He should take a pay cut to come back to us.

Not sure where Braylon is at with his recovery. If he does have the speed he had in 2010 season then its waste of time to pick him.

But if he is fully recovered and his old self than the JETS should get him and that too at a good price. Very low risk, huge reward situation.

Considering we're going to run the ball 85% of the time Braylon's blocking ability will come in very handy.

I'd rather see the Jets develop the young guys. Schillens is first guy off the bench.

You can't have so many Wrs that won't play special teams

My thoughts exactly. usually WR is a prime position for ST guys to come from. Only Kerley can play specials in that geoup with all the injury concerns of White and Schillens.

Please, PLEASE take this piece of garbage Jets!

how is he a piece of garbage though? hes a year removed from being a pretty good WR and hed probably cost close to nothing because of the injury and production when healthy last year. I dont understand why you wouldnt want him

He would fit right in with Cincy!

Give us your drunk, stupid, and reckless...

We went that route I admit, but things have changed since. The Bengals no longer have the need for washed up fodder, and we will again find the playoffs this season. Now go Tebow yourself. THAT is the biggest joke of this offseason.

Archived