Tom Brady's new haircut

RyanBe_Tweetin

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your all like a bunch of women making fun of how Brady looks.

eh...its all in fun. Lebron gets clowned all the the time for his receding hairline/headband....its just funny Brady is married to a super model with kids, has all the money in the world and felt the need to get hairplugs. Maybe he plans on going into acting after football idk...

The really weird thing about Brady and his hair cuts is, he is obliviously very vain about his hair line. That's what the plugs are all about. Still he calls attention to his hairline by getting these ridiculous hair cuts

"Something about Mary" bet if you DNA test that flip it comes back + for Welker.

actually, the results are in, and it's really the DNA of "I'll Have Another." I guess tommy boy had too much fun at the derby \:D/

actually, the results are in, and it's really the DNA of "I'll Have Another." I guess tommy boy had too much fun at the derby \ :biggrin:/

Possibly. But this picture makes a strong case for Wes. Tommy looks happier here than he does with Giselle. By happy Im mean teh gay.

ashton-kutcher-kentucky-derby-tom-brady-04.jpg

Once again we've got Garb hurling profanity at Jets fans, and mods warning the Jets fans for gently insinuated insults.

If she wants to troll JN like New England bar trash, then let her... but let her lie in the bed she makes for herself and stop coming to the rescue. She forfeits being treated like a lady, when she stops acting like one. IMO

My Lord, you are a huge cry baby. The word "bitch" was used as a joke.....but, heck if the shoe fits (to go along with that skirt you're wearing) by all means....

My Lord, you are a huge cry baby. The word "bitch" was used as a joke.....but, heck if the shoe fits (to go along with that skirt you're wearing) by all means....

Oh, that is such bullsh*t and you know it. You constantly hurl insults around here, and then go run to the mods whenever someone says something mean to you, and try to pass off your insults as 'jokes'. You're a classic hypocrite. I'd say worse, but I wouldn't want you running off to the mods. The way some of the Pats' trolls are 'protected' around here is a joke.

Oh, that is such bullsh*t and you know it. You constantly hurl insults around here, and then go run to the mods whenever someone says something mean to you, and try to pass off your insults as 'jokes'. You're a classic hypocrite. I'd say worse, but I wouldn't want you running off to the mods. The way some of the Pats' trolls are 'protected' around here is a joke.

Prove it! Please give one example of Garb "running" to the mods! Lighten up!

Once again we've got Garb hurling profanity at Jets fans, and mods warning the Jets fans for gently insinuated insults.

If she wants to troll JN like New England bar trash, then let her... but let her lie in the bed she makes for herself and stop coming to the rescue. She forfeits being treated like a lady, when she stops acting like one. IMO

APE FOR CAPTAIN!!!

Mods will never admit to who reports things in public. But keep on supporting a Pats' troll who does nothing but defend the Pats and everything about them all while hurling insults at the Jets' fans on this board, and then claiming she's just "joking". Please.

Mods will never admit to who reports things in public. But keep on supporting a Pats' troll who does nothing but defend the Pats and everything about them all while hurling insults at the Jets' fans on this board, and then claiming she's just "joking". Please.

As much as you and I hate the Pats, would you really enjoy football as much without rivals? Garb has been a contributor to this forum longer than you or I have, and while yes, she roots for the wrong team, she adds a lot more value to conversations than many. She takes a ton of unsolicited verbal abuse too.

This is hilarious!! You guys are getting all worked up over what a Pats fan said in a thread about Cindy's ******* hair!! Wait til the girls at the beauty salon hear about this one...

women%20gossip.jpg

Whatever you say wretch.

Did you notice who I was replying to? It was Crusher. Do you really think I was doing anything but giving him a hard time, and trolling you? If you actually though I was making an appeal to see you disciplined you have dumb brains.

Yes, there is a gross double-standard that the guys in charge here have for you. That being said, I don't really care. I like that you post here... You are an endless punchline.

As much as you and I hate the Pats, would you really enjoy football as much without rivals? Garb has been a contributor to this forum longer than you or I have, and while yes, she roots for the wrong team, she adds a lot more value to conversations than many. She takes a ton of unsolicited verbal abuse too.

This is hilarious!! You guys are getting all worked up over what a Pats fan said in a thread about Cindy's ******* hair!! Wait to the girls at the beauty salon hear about this one...

women%20gossip.jpg

The abuse she gets is not unsolicited. Its why she comes here... you are very naive, good poster and all, but naive as ****.

This is hilarious!! You guys are getting all worked up over what a Pats fan said in a thread about Cindy's ******* hair!! Wait to the girls at the beauty salon hear about this one...

women%20gossip.jpg

Other Pats' fans add a lot more to this board than she does. The only time she comments is to defend the Pats, throw some verbal jabs at Jets' fans, or act all holier than thou. Sorry, but there are other Pats' fans who want to talk football, and are pretty knowledgeable. Her? Not so much. This was a thread basically making fun of Brady's hair, I see the absurdity of it, but it was a hideous look for him. Why even bother coming into the thread and calling everyone here "jealous bitches"? Simple, to troll the thread. I swear if Brady paid to have someone killed she would defend him.

Thank you. The notion is absurd.

I did "run" to the Mod's once - many years ago. The circumstances are not your business, but I did want to bring something to their attention. Trust me, I can take as well as I dish...which is a lot more than I can say for some of you more sensitives dudes with the sense of humor of a dead gerbil. Oh...wait....here's the smiley to save the day -> :biggrin:

Whatever you say wretch.

Did you notice who I was replying to? It was Crusher. Do you really think I was doing anything but giving him a hard time, and trolling you? If you actually though I was making an appeal to see you disciplined you have dumb brains.

Yes, there is a gross double-standard that the guys in charge here have for you. That being said, I don't really care. I like that you post here... You are an endless punchline.

LOL! Ape Man, you take yourself WAY too seriously. Nice backpeddle, btw. Some people may actually buy it. The people with non-dumb brains see through your poop though, I'm sure.

Thank you. The notion is absurd.

I did "run" to the Mod's once - many years ago. The circumstances are not your business, but I did want to bring something to their attention. Trust me, I can take as well as I dish...which is a lot more than I can say for some of you more sensitives dudes with the sense of humor of a dead gerbil. Oh...wait....here's the smiley to save the day -> :biggrin:

You're not funny, so stop trying to be. No amount of smileys will change that.

The abuse she gets is not unsolicited. Its why she comes here... you are very naive, good poster and all, but naive as ****.

Believe it or not, Garb has friends that post here. She actually knows several of us, and she is a great person, outside of being a patsie.

Wow! The fever for this thread is rising! Now, NFL.com has caught on:

http://www.nfl.com/photos/09000d5d822a73d6?campaign=Twitter_gallery_brady#id:09000d5d822a7463

Say what you will about Garb, but she knows football...so the idea that she's just here to troll is simply false. I've been reading her posts for years and there's a reason she's been part of this community for so long. She's intelligent, football savvy and doesn't take herself or the Jets/Pats rivalry too seriously. She can also take it on the chin when the Pats sh*t the bed...I've seen her criticize as well as defend the Pats, and show up here and eat crow on the few occasions the Jets have bested the Pats on the field. The board is a richer place for opposing fans like Garb and a few others who have something to add and don't go into mean-spirited rants and unprovoked personal attacks.

Believe it or not, Garb has friends that post here. She actually knows several of us, and she is a great person, outside of being a patsie.

Wow! The fever for this thread is rising! Now, NFL.com has caught on:

http://www.nfl.com/p...9000d5d822a7463

Pretty sure TMZ reported it as well.

Btw, you defending her makes complete sense now...she knows several of "us". If she is such a great person, as you claim, it doesn't come across in her posts. Maybe she isn't a pain in the a$$ outside of the boards, but most of us only have her posts to go on.

On a lighter note: can someone please post a side by side comparison of Brady and Ace Ventura? I suspect they may be the same person.

Considering it appears to be going up on an angle, maybe a picture of Gumby would be more appropriate ;)

Archived