Tom Brady's new haircut

RyanBe_Tweetin

Perhaps. But the pic of he and Welker just screamed "Loo-hoo-hoo-zer-her".

True, plus the way Welker was dressed, with the hat, and the bowtie. The hat I guess is needed since Brady hasn't referred Welker to his doctor for some hair plugs of his own, but the bowtie? lol

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw, you defending her makes complete sense now...she knows several of "us". If she is such a great person, as you claim, it doesn't come across in her posts. Maybe she isn't a pain in the a$$ outside of the boards, but most of us only have her posts to go on.

Haha, busted I guess.

Being friends with Garb is like having sex with old ladies...just gotta scrape off the crust to get to the good part...or is it burnt toast:

Burnt+Toast.jpg

Well, whatever the analogy, you get the idea. ;)

Haha, busted I guess.

Being friends with Garb is like having sex with old ladies...just gotta scrape off the crust to get to the good part...or is it burnt toast:

Burnt+Toast.jpg

Having sex with old ladies? Just how well do you know Garb? ;)

Seriously, that analogy, along with that pic made me burst out laughing so kudos to you lol

LOL! Ape Man, you take yourself WAY too seriously. Nice backpeddle, btw. Some people may actually buy it. The people with non-dumb brains see through your poop though, I'm sure.

LOL. Yeah, I take myself way too seriously... which is why I carry out the persona of a talking ape on the internet.

You on the other hand are the definition of fun and light-hearted, amiright?

What with your daily agenda of devolving every interaction you have into an opportunity to benchmark your low self-esteem by trying to emasculate guys telling them they are pussies? We all know the routine, you attack as you please, people start responding, they get warned, you do not, you call them all pussies and then you feel your self-worth hiccup... fun times!!!

Believe it or not, Garb has friends that post here. She actually knows several of us, and she is a great person, outside of being a patsie.

Wow! The fever for this thread is rising! Now, NFL.com has caught on:

http://www.nfl.com/p...9000d5d822a7463

I'm well aware of Garb's history here. Great person? Meh, she should spend more energy showing it here. Rather than going through the routine I just outlined...

Haha, busted I guess.

Burnt+Toast.jpg

Haha, busted I guess.

Burnt+Toast.jpg

Wait! Wha? You're calling me an old lady? I think I'd rather have someone say I have dumb brains. :)

LOL. Yeah, I take myself way too seriously... which is why I carry out the persona of a talking ape on the internet.

You on the other hand are the definition of fun and light-hearted, amiright?

What with your daily agenda of devolving every interaction you have into an opportunity to benchmark your low self-esteem by trying to emasculate guys telling them they are pussies? We all know the routine, you attack as you please, people start responding, they get warned, you do not, you call them all pussies and then you feel your self-worth hiccup... fun times!!!

Really? That's your analysis? Me thinks you over-analyze....WAY over-analyze. This place has always been about football talk first, busting chops second. Sorry, it's a unisex sandbox. Sometimes a girl will kick sand in your face. It's just sand. Get over it. Yeesh.

My Lord, you are a huge cry baby. The word "bitch" was used as a joke.....but, heck if the shoe fits (to go along with that skirt you're wearing) by all means....

What is people's obsession with Brady and his hair-do's and outfits? Wahhhhhhhhhhh You're all worse than Lisa Lampenelli busting on Dayana Mendoza on Celebrity Apprentice. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He's better looking than most of you. wahhhhhhhhhhhh he's richer than most of you waaaaaaaaaaah he's got an attractive, supermodel, crazy-rich wife waaaahhh two healthy young sons waahhhh a boat-load of talent waaaaaaaaaah and a room fuill of trophies waaaaah

Leave Brady alone waaaaaaaaaah

leave-britney-alone-02.jpg

hypocrite.

Really? That's your analysis? Me thinks you over-analyze....WAY over-analyze. This place has always been about football talk first, busting chops second. Sorry, it's a unisex sandbox. Sometimes a girl will kick sand in your face. It's just sand. Get over it. Yeesh.

You know how I know I struck close to home?

JN is a community, and you are the crabby old man-hater that everyone wishes would move off the block.

I'll admit, I love the pseudo tough chick thing you do. I completes the picture. It's drenched with your insecurities, but that's what makes it so funny. JN is about football... yet all you seem capable of doing is laying down some profanity-laced personal attacks, then people insult you back, they get warned to knock it off, then you call them pussies AFTER they get warned, and do this whole "aw the boys can't hang with this tough chick" thing.

Tough chick you are indeed. You exploit men acting decent towards you (more often than not) because you are a woman (for all intents and purposes), into some delusional, warped sense of self-accomplishment because you end up with the last word. Not because you are smarter, or right, but because you reduce everything to name calling, and rely on someone to intervene and do the old "here at JN we don't talk to ladies like that" and then you punctuate the whole thing with "a girl got the better of you" petty remarks.

I've never seen an exchange you are involved in end any other way than this. You must be brimming with pride... lol

Guys - I know I'm not as "popular" or as "regular" as many of you, but, just for opinions sake, and since this thread has denegrated down to where it's at now, I offer this lowly, and very simplistic opinion - If you're sig includes a graphic that says "Masshole," you can probably drop the "M" cause you've already signaled your intent. Just an observation, and I give it with no malice.

Coming from a Die Hard Jets fan that is FEMALE.....

1. Tom Brady is not that good looking

2. He and Gisele are starting to look like each other

3. Who gives a sh*t about his hair

4. I'm more pissed off that his name is even being mentioned in a NEW YORK JETS forum!!!!!!

Archived