So, is this the bottom Sawx fans?

JonEJet

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how are the Mets doing

I can answer that....they are getting by with smoke and mirrors. Even though they are playing the best ball that sad franchise has played in about a decade, it's just a matter of time before the wheels come off. I mean, look at who they've beaten...the last place team, and Shane is over here crowing as if they've won something.

Pffft

I can answer that....they are getting by with smoke and mirrors. Even though they are playing the best ball that sad franchise has played in about a decade, it's just a matter of time before the wheels come off. I mean, look at who they've beaten...the last place team, and Shane is over here crowing as if they've won something. Pffft

Sure more fun to win with smoke and mirrors, than $$$$ and overrated.

Whatever it takes to get Bobby V gone.

Do you think that will stop the bleeding? You know what will stop the bleeding? NEW OWNERSHIP! RSN has been so duped by these pink-hat sales maggots it's sickening.

Have you bought a commemorative brick yet? Nevermind the team sucks - Fenway is 100 years old! Celebrate! Buy a damn brick!

Beckett through 2014, Lackey through 2015, Crawford through 2017.

Lackey is the only glaring dumb move. Crawford we'll have to wait and see. Beckett is only good every other season, so he is worth the money. They don't win it all in 2007 without him.

Do you think that will stop the bleeding? You know what will stop the bleeding? NEW OWNERSHIP! RSN has been so duped by these pink-hat sales maggots it's sickening.

Have you bought a commemorative brick yet? Nevermind the team sucks - Fenway is 100 years old! Celebrate! Buy a damn brick!

Well ownership isn't likely to change any time soon. I am becoming disenchanted with the shenanigans and hate mongering after a player or coach leaves through the terrible Boston sports media. It's a joke. They're already starting to rail Youk and Beckett and it's unfair and unfounded.

It's nice not being in last, 7 games under .500, that's for sure

Have you forgotten the Yankees being 21-29 a few years ago?

The Sox are not going to win jack, but they can play better. Whether under performing or injuries, this team will player better. It will not make much of a difference in the standings as the East is deep this year.

No. This would be a $hitty team with Terry managing.

lame comeback, as expected.

PK Fish gets fried again

You are so dumb.

I made an observation.

What Thor posted was a comeback, but again we get back to you being too stupid to comprehend that.

lets keep the attacks down here- we all know you Yankee fans hate the Red Sox and vice versa

Personally I like Mets fans, and I'm glad my Reds took the series from the Yanks. In the National League we play REAL baseball.

Archived