INCIDENT REPORT #12-3468 | VIOLATION OF JN TERMS OF SERVICE

Every time a post is reported, it is investigated by the JetNation.com Terms of Service Investigation Division. Names of the complainant and suspect in this investigation were redacted prior to public release. - GOB

*************************************************************************************

INFORMATION

On 5.5.2012, I (Det. GOB) was assigned this investigation concerning the allegation of trolling and improper posting by suspect *****. This investigation was initiated after complainant ***** made a formal request for "This a$$hole to go" via the JetNation.com reporting system.

INTERVIEW WITH COMPLAINANT *****

A follow-up conversation with ***** was conducted at which time the following information was obtained. ***** stated he has grown tired of what he perceives to be a concerted effort by suspect ***** to be a “Tebow troll”. ***** feels that ***** is intentionally causing contempt and disarray among posters and posts solely with a malicious intent to bring the rest of the board down. This statement in itself is rather bold, considering the Jets have brought their fan base down to near crushing depths over the past few seasons. ***** alleges that ***** has violated the JetNation.com Terms of Service and Posting Etiquette rules and should subsequently be banned from the site.

INTERVIEW WITH SUSPECT *****

Upon completion of my interview with complainant *****, I contacted suspect ***** in an attempt to discuss these allegations. After making contact with *****, I was advised that he would not speak to me without the presence of legal counsel.

CONSULTATION WITH JETNATION.COM OWNER PHIL SULLIVAN

On 5.7.2012, I made contact with JetNation.com owner Sullivan, who at the time of the interview was incarcerated at the Riker's Island Correctional Facility while awaiting charges of sending lewd photos to Woody Johnson. Due to the fact Sullivan was incarcerated at the time of our interview, Sullivan was advised of his Miranda Warning verbatim from JN Form 84-20. Sullivan, who advised he has a college education and the full ability to read, write and understand the English language, waived and agreed to speak with me concerning my investigation. Sullivan advised that he had an opportunity to review the post in question and that based upon the JN Terms of Service / Poster Etiquette policies, *****’s language is not a violation. Sullivan also advised that as of late, tension amongst members of the board has been high and that in general; the arrival of Tim Tebow to the NY Jets has been a significantly divisive issue among his members of JetNation.

CASE DISPOSITION

Based upon a review of the facts and the totality of the circumstances in this matter, there is no evidence of wrongdoing in this matter and the investigation is closed without further action.

Every time a post is reported, it is investigated by the JetNation.com Terms of Service Investigation Division. Names of the complainant and suspect in this investigation were redacted prior to public release. - GOB

*************************************************************************************

INFORMATION

On 5.5.2012, I (Det. GOB) was assigned this investigation concerning the allegation of trolling and improper posting by suspect *****. This investigation was initiated after complainant ***** made a formal request for "This a$$hole to go" via the JetNation.com reporting system.

A follow-up conversation with ***** was conducted at which time the following information was obtained. ***** stated he has grown tired of what he perceives to be a concerted effort by suspect ***** to be a “Tebow troll”. ***** feels that ***** is intentionally causing contempt and disarray among posters and posts solely with a malicious intent to bring the rest of the board down. This statement in itself is rather bold, considering the Jets have brought their fan base down to near crushing depths over the past few seasons. ***** alleges that ***** has violated the JetNation.com Terms of Service and Posting Etiquette rules and should subsequently be banned from the site.

Upon completion of my interview with complainant *****, I contacted suspect ***** in an attempt to discuss these allegations. After making contact with *****, I was advised that he would not speak to me without the presence of legal counsel.

On 5.7.2012, I made contact with JetNation.com owner Sullivan, who at the time of the interview was incarcerated at the Riker's Island Correctional Facility while awaiting charges of sending lewd photos to Woody Johnson. Due to the fact Sullivan was incarcerated at the time of our interview, Sullivan was advised of his Miranda Warning verbatim from JN Form 84-20. Sullivan, who advised he has a college education and the full ability to read, write and understand the English language, waived and agreed to speak with me concerning my investigation. Sullivan advised that he had an opportunity to review the post in question and that based upon the JN Terms of Service / Poster Etiquette policies, *****’s language is not a violation. Sullivan also advised that as of late, tension amongst members of the board has been high and that in general; the arrival of Tim Tebow to the NY Jets has been a significantly divisive issue among his members of JetNation.

CASE DISPOSITION

Based upon a review of the facts and the totality of the circumstances in this matter, there is no evidence of wrongdoing in this matter and the investigation is closed without further action.

This just reeks of brillance :rl:

POTW

You had 31 (30 if you don't count expansion Houston) other choices. Explain.

Father passed down the Jets, Mets, Knicks, Islanders. Didnt have a choice. Was wearing Jets gear as an infant. Family thing. In fact, when I was a child, I tried rooting for the Giants. That was followed by a swift smack in the face by my older brother with the kind words "this house is Jets fans" to follow.

didn't read, but came to say the same

+1

How does Tom's a$$ taste?

Father passed down the Jets, Mets, Knicks, Islanders. Didnt have a choice. Was wearing Jets gear as an infant. Family thing. In fact, when I was a child, I tried rooting for the Giants. That was followed by a swift smack in the face by my older brother with the kind words "this house is Jets fans" to follow.

This explains everything. You came from an abusive family (I'm not talking about the smack I'm talking about the forcing you to be a Jets fan). No wonder you're a narcissist.

INFORMATION

CASE DISPOSITION

lol. Humorous and clever.

LOL, this just cracked me up. The fact that GOB took the time to write this up, oh man...too funny.

PLUS ONE!!!

But hey, can I just add some fuel to the fire? (like throwing a cup of gas on the smoldering BBQ)

Who starts at ANY position doesn't matter imoho, as long as the Jets are winning the games.

Tebow 16 Cold off the bench Starts + 12 backup plays:

Passing - 17 TD's to 9 Int's, 1.9 to 1 Ratio, 2,383 yds, PER 75.1

Rushing - 12 TD's to 6 LPF's with 887 yds.

Total = 29 TD's to 15 Turnovers, 1.93 to 1 Ratio with 3,270 yds.

=============

Sanchez 3rd year starter, 2011 Core Stats:

Passing - 26 TD's, 18 Ints, 1.4 to 1 Ratio, 3,474 yds, PER 78.2

Rushing - 6 TD's, 3 LPF's, 103 yds.

Total = 32 TD's to 21 Turnovers, 1.52 to 1 Ratio with 3,577 yds.

==============

Total Difference: Sanchez: +3.1 PER, +307 total yds, +3 TD's, and PLUS 6 On Turnovers.

Sanchez Considerations: Minus a top quality running game, minus a top quality OL.

Tebow Considerations: Fox/El' Dim-Way 'brain-trust' (oxy-morons).

Minus his Top 2 WR's from 2010, Minus his 1st Rnd starting and best receiving RB,

Minus a TE that anyone but his family or teammates could name, with an OL Sack Machine,

just ask 8th year Vet QB Kyle (4-14) Orton.

Carry on..... :)

Who starts at ANY position doesn't matter imoho, as long as the Jets are winning the games.

Liar.

Tebow 16 Cold off the bench Starts + 12 backup plays:

Passing - 17 TD's to 9 Int's, 1.9 to 1 Ratio, 2,383 yds, PER 75.1

Rushing - 12 TD's to 6 LPF's with 887 yds.

Total = 29 TD's to 15 Turnovers, 1.93 to 1 Ratio with 3,270 yds.

=============

Sanchez 3rd year starter, 2011 Core Stats:

Passing - 26 TD's, 18 Ints, 1.4 to 1 Ratio, 3,474 yds, PER 78.2

Rushing - 6 TD's, 3 LPF's, 103 yds.

Total = 32 TD's to 21 Turnovers, 1.52 to 1 Ratio with 3,577 yds.

==============

Tebow had a nice run, then lost four of his last five starts - including blowout losses to NE and Buffalo, who he'll be facing twice each here. The Jets can lose to NE just fine without Timmy, but Sanchez managed to play fairly well against Buffalo last year in two victories. Timmy's 13/30 4 ints/1 TD, not so much.

My concern would be that the league caught onto Tim just in time for him to be traded to the Jets.

Archived