Christine

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count

Day 4 - 11 Alive, 6 to Decide

Nolder - SMC, JC, Brett, Nolder, Crusher, Hess

JC - 80

Our fourth Executioner has been named. Nolder, please step forward.

You have 48 hours from this post to name a kill.

Night Actions are now being Accepted.

actually hmmm

that doesn't make sense

why roleblock someone and try to kill them? unless they thought they could block my kill with it....

I dunno

but yeah it's not something really worth dwelling on at this point I think

As he was dragged up to the podium, 80 just looked at Nolder with sad, sad eyes. It was funny, really, that it had come to this, and 80 knew the truth. Had known the truth. And had protected the secrets he knew.

TOWN

And so, the group was reduced to half of the number they had begun with.

Jetsfan80, Role Cop, is Dead.

It is now Night 4. Please send in all your NA. You have 48 hours from this post to do so.

Migs death was a game changer IMO. We lost 3 townies the night before and JiF as a symp is a half & half because we don't know if ChrisMod includes that in her mafia calculations (some mods do, some don't). But with Migs dead, they're 2 down now and have 2 to 3 left. Big difference IMO and brings us closer to winning than being on the ropes with a slew of townie deaths.

There's not much evidence out there and Wombat is as good a candidate as any.

That said, don't want to blow up your spot, but I think you are also a good person to look at in light of how the AVM kill went down. But I'll leave that for another day.

Shut it you scumbucket.

Hess, after this game, when I am back to being just a player again, any game you and I are in together, I'm going to just follow you like a lost puppy.

Nah, it's just me and 80, we have a super duper awesome jedi connection. We just don't gay it out like these fools.

Hess, after this game, when I am back to being just a player again, any game you and I are in together, I'm going to just follow you like a lost puppy.

Nah, it's just me and 80, we have a super duper awesome jedi connection. We just don't gay it out like these fools.

Which is why I must follow you around.

80 is kinda obsessed with me.

Well, you 3 can sign up for my game when this is over and can follow each other around to your hearts' content.

Well, you 3 can sign up for my game when this is over and can follow each other around to your hearts' content.

Are you modding next? Let me know... I've just had a stroke of absolute brilliance... my next game will be Point Break, brah!!!

Are you modding next? Let me know... I've just had a stroke of absolute brilliance... my next game will be Point Break, brah!!!

That sounds cool! Yeah, I'm modding next. My first of the season. New concept and a bit experimental, so I'll see how it goes. I'll put up the sign-up thread when this game is over.

I've saved the dead thread. Just so you all know.

I'm going to ruin it again. Just posted a picture of the giant hairball they surgically removed from your buttcrack... gross... but it kinda looks like Lady Ape.

I'm going to ruin it again. Just posted a picture of the giant hairball they surgically removed from your buttcrack... gross... but it kinda looks like Lady Ape.

*looks in the mirror, prepared to be grossed out*

Oh god... Oh god Oh god...

Oh god, I really am hot, aren't I?

*forgets about the game and just stays in front of the mirror, staring at self*

Archived