Christine's Executioner Mafia - Night 5

Christine

Why would you need to consult the group? You've already committed to your kill target. You think you would have gotten so many votes otherwise?

This. ^^^

Cause we're still in joke vote phase.. Don't get me wrong, I'll put him to sleep but want to make sure that's the groups will

No we aren't people are voting for you because you said you'd kill me. Now you want to back out of it?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count

Day 1 - 20 Alive, 11 to Win

CTM - 11 - CTM, 80, BG, Hess, Nolder, Vic, Ape, SMC, JiF, Crusher, JC

Tina - 1 - Tina

Brett - 1 - Brett

Leelou - 1 - Leelou

AVM - 1 - AVM

Our first executioner has been named. Step Forward, CTM.

You have 24 hours from this post to name a kill.

Please, label your Kill as if it were a vote.

@ mod

can the executioner shoot themselves?

Yes.

Also, everyone please remember, your night time vote is PRIVATE. You submit your vote via PM. You will not be notified of who the Executioner was. The executioner is allowed to reveal that it was them, however.

And, I will not be holding up Night for anyone. You have 48 hours from when I start Night. You don't make your action? You lose it.

Yes.

Also, everyone please remember, your night time vote is PRIVATE. You submit your vote via PM. You will not be notified of who the Executioner was. The executioner is allowed to reveal that it was them, however.

And, I will not be holding up Night for anyone. You have 48 hours from when I start Night. You don't make your action? You lose it.

Cool. I say let's let CTM go nuts with it.

You do have the power to modkill you know...

Speaking of killing I don't care who it is particularly as long as it's not me

Maybe BG? I don't want to read any of his long boring posts that take half a page to get to the point

You do have the power to modkill you know...

Speaking of killing I don't care who it is particularly as long as it's not me

Maybe BG? I don't want to read any of his long boring posts that take half a page to get to the point

I'll take 1 long, boring BG post that ultimately HAS a point any day over you 217 posts of illogical, borderline retarded jibba jabba...

This answers the age old question, "If a nerd had one bullet a pet ape and a Mexican gardener who would he kill?" Good to know.

Truthfully I'd lock them both in a cage and launch them into orbit///

btw.. the fact that ape is goading me into this might mean he's got some protection.. wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't die.. or if I do cause he's a mirror or something..

either way, put the monkey to sleep

btw.. the fact that ape is goading me into this might mean he's got some protection.. wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't die.. or if I do cause he's a mirror or something..

Ape's engaged he no longer uses protection.

Kill the ape

Yeah, you made that clear.

Hi - what are we voting on? To lynch CTM of give him the executioner power?

Thanks,

You are voting to give CTM the ability to execute who he wants. He has promised to kill me. Hold him to it.

You are stupid. I'm not goading you, just making sure you don't back out and shoot elsewhere. My position in this is best for the town.

Ape's engaged he no longer uses protection.

I wouldn't even know how to put a condom on at this point in my life... been with the same girl over a decade, and it just keeps getting better, I don't understand it - everything my guy friends complain about their wives and sh*t, I have the opposite with her, lol

No.

Never liked you. Still dont. Eat sh*t and die.

You are voting to give CTM the ability to execute who he wants. He has promised to kill me. Hold him to it.

Thanks Ape. I like you and dont want you to die.

I wouldn't even know how to put a condom on at this point in my life... been with the same girl over a decade, and it just keeps getting better, I don't understand it - everything my guy friends complain about their wives and sh*t, I have the opposite with her, lol

Other than being fat and ugly, you're the envy of every guy.

It shouldn't be that surprising to you when the majority of marriages end in divorce. You're one of the lucky ones, it would appear.

Thanks Ape. I like you and dont want you to die.

I don't mind dying - I'm town, but it won't be a horrible miss if I do die. Basically, CTM, Pac and a number of others will surely crater on whether or not I'm scum this game, it'll be disruptive, so to avoid that, and to keep CT-Stupid from shooting a town power role and what not. I'm fine dying. Plus, I was really enjoying scumhunting last game... this game doesn't offer the same dynamic, not sure I'm into it.

I do have a bit of information, that I'll share before he puts me out of my misery - but nothing to be mistaken for a last ditch effort to stay alive.

Other than being fat and ugly, you're the envy of every guy.

My girl is the best.

This morning on the T... my girl looks at me, dead pan expression on her face, and says "hey dude, look at the reflection of my biceps in the window", so I look and she's flexing her arm, while holding on to the overhead bar, like some 40-something Camaro-driving guido mullet Danny McBride character. She does it in a way where only I'm going to notice though, really subtle. Puzzled, I looked back and her and she cracked up like a little kid. ******* love this girl... none of what she did made any sense, but it was hilarious in light of the mundane, over-stuffed, commute we have. Her eyes sparkle when she laughs man... genuinely happy. Love it.

The trick is to type that same thing after 3kids, a mortgage and banging a chick who just had three kids. Your off to a good start though.

The trick is to type that same thing after 3kids, a mortgage and banging a chick who just had three kids. Your off to a good start though.

Haha... I'm going to put babies in her belly!!! YES!!!!

Haha... I'm going to put babies in her belly!!! YES!!!!

Better put at least 3 years in between them bro. Just trust Crusher on this. They will still be close in age, the older one will be getting little bit more self sufficient and mommies playground will be able to make a comeback. I nailed ,my first wife with 3 kids in 4 years and her playground became a Jurrassic Park.

Better put at least 3 years in between them bro. Just trust Crusher on this. They will still be close in age, the older one will be getting little bit more self sufficient and mommies playground will be able to make a comeback. I nailed ,my first wife with 3 kids in 4 years and her playground became a Jurrassic Park.

Yeah, that's the plan. I'm 36, so we're probably looking at 2 kids total. 3 years apart.

Archived