Christine's Executioner Mafia - Night 5

Christine

Good plan. Just make sure to not group them too much. Tuff. Cool for the kids to be that close but brutal on the caregivers.

Heh. Caregivers? I'll pick fleas from their fur for the first couple years, but after that they are on their own... swinging from vines should come natural anyway.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take 1 long, boring BG post that ultimately HAS a point any day over you 217 posts of illogical, borderline retarded jibba jabba...

I'm pretty sure that's the nicest thing you've ever said about me. Granted that's relative to Nolder of all freakin' people, but I'll take it.

can we go ahead and get a death scene for the ape now?

I'm happy for him and all but I don't need to hear the exagerrated tales of his Notebook-like relationship today..

It's funny how you never bitch about all the gheymofag spam, but I make a couple comments about my hot babe, and you get disgusted...

I'm pretty sure that's the nicest thing you've ever said about me. Granted that's relative to Nolder of all freakin' people, but I'll take it.

I used to be nice to you all the time. Before I realized I can't stand you.

It shouldn't be that surprising to you when the majority of marriages end in divorce. You're one of the lucky ones, it would appear.

no he's not... he'll see

kids change the equation drasticlly

I'm going to vote for you to be executioner night, simply because I believe you're too much of a vagina to shoot me. EAD.

I never said I'd shoot you but try me.

I don't mind dying - I'm town, but it won't be a horrible miss if I do die. Basically, CTM, Pac and a number of others will surely crater on whether or not I'm scum this game, it'll be disruptive, so to avoid that, and to keep CT-Stupid from shooting a town power role and what not. I'm fine dying. Plus, I was really enjoying scumhunting last game... this game doesn't offer the same dynamic, not sure I'm into it.

I do have a bit of information, that I'll share before he puts me out of my misery - but nothing to be mistaken for a last ditch effort to stay alive.

My girl is the best.

This morning on the T... my girl looks at me, dead pan expression on her face, and says "hey dude, look at the reflection of my biceps in the window", so I look and she's flexing her arm, while holding on to the overhead bar, like some 40-something Camaro-driving guido mullet Danny McBride character. She does it in a way where only I'm going to notice though, really subtle. Puzzled, I looked back and her and she cracked up like a little kid. ******* love this girl... none of what she did made any sense, but it was hilarious in light of the mundane, over-stuffed, commute we have. Her eyes sparkle when she laughs man... genuinely happy. Love it.

Cute.

It's funny how you never bitch about all the gheymofag spam, but I make a couple comments about my hot babe, and you get disgusted...

I'm just kidding Ape... just last night the lady friend and I had a disagreement.. I left the house kind of upset and went to drown my sorrows in a pitcher of the good stuff.. about 3 glasses it hit me how great things are and I went back home knowing what I needed to do.

When I walked in she had a couple friends over from her book club. I was hesitant at first but decided if this is where it needs to happen then this is where it needs to happen. I said I'm not letting you get rid of me.. how about that? I told her this used to be my specialty.. I was always good in a living room... said tonight our little company had a very big night but it wasn't complete because I couldn't share it with her. I couldn't hear her voice or laugh about it with her. I said I miss my -- I miss my ladyfriend.

In front of her friends I said we live in a cynical world and work in a business of tough competitors.. I love you... You -- complete me.

She told me to shut up and I had her at hello...

I said don't let go.. don't ever let go.. then we embraced and cried.

I'm just kidding Ape... just last night the lady friend and I had a disagreement.. I left the house kind of upset and went to drown my sorrows in a pitcher of the good stuff.. about 3 glasses it hit me how great things are and I went back home knowing what I needed to do.

When I walked in she had a couple friends over from her book club. I was hesitant at first but decided if this is where it needs to happen then this is where it needs to happen. I said I'm not letting you get rid of me.. how about that? I told her this used to be my specialty.. I was always good in a living room... said tonight our little company had a very big night but it wasn't complete because I couldn't share it with her. I couldn't hear her voice or laugh about it with her. I said I miss my -- I miss my ladyfriend.

In front of her friends I said we live in a cynical world and work in a business of tough competitors.. I love you... You -- complete me.

Hahahaha... nice

This makes me miss Teh Falcon.

Anyway, how does this dumb game work? Did CTM win the vote? Is he the executioner?

Check it out. I'm a townie with neighbors. However, it's been made clear by the mod that the neighbors (3 of them + me) may not all be town. So, if you want to be pragmatic about it, you've got 4 people in a mason-like chat and the mod made the distinction that they aren't all necessarily town. If the mod makes this distinction, to me it usually means there's probably a scum player in that mix.

I'm not scum. You can shoot me to thin out the numbers though. You will avoid shooting into the unknown and hitting a more powerful role too.

The other 3 are Crusher, AVM and Leelou.

Do the math, you should be able to clear one or two of them - and possibly nab scum at a 1/3 ratio, if my assumption is correct. Best odds I can help town get this early. If I played this wrong, apologies. I've tried the past 2 games to work the numbers side of things, versus the instinctive scum hunting. Always working on some aspect of gameplay. :)

Which one of them do you most suspect at this point?

I realize there isn't much to go on but do you have any inkling of who's who?

No idea.

Not much dialogue in the QT. Crusher asked if I had a mirror, shield or pocket of bananas. AVM and Leelou both said "hi", and that is about that.

Obviously I don't want to compromise the position of those that might be town, and I don't want to chase down the assumption that one of them must be scum. It could be a wifom put in place by mod. I'd suggest, without being prescriptive, that you guys figure out how to vet the lot of them... and if there's scum there, flush it out quickly.

Dunno. I'm not really engaged in this game much, tbh. I just can't wait to get back into the arms of my beautiful beauty so we can laugh and frolic all over the ruined dreams of people like Pac and CTM.

For the record, I'm AGAINST killing Ape. He makes this game more entertaining early on when he's alive.

He claims he's part of a mason team with Crusher, AVM and Leelou, but ChrisMod made it seem to him that not all are town. I say CTM kills one of them, so I vote

Kill: Leelou

For the record, I'm AGAINST killing Ape. He makes this game more entertaining early on when he's alive.

He claims he's part of a mason team with Crusher, AVM and Leelou, but ChrisMod made it seem to him that not all are town. I say CTM kills one of them, so I vote

Appreciate the compliment, however, this post pings me a bit. If nothing else it's an informative position you've just taken.

You want to keep me alive NOT because what I just did was very pro-town, but because I'm entertaining?

If SMC is scum. This is great opportunity for him to jump forward in defensive of a townie (me) and then steer us toward a kill on another townie, potentially. Preserving one of the other two. Knowing the alignment of SMC would be an asset to evaluating AVM and Crusher, me thinks.

Good, good... keep notes townies. Let my impact on this game be that I'm surfacing information, if nothing else.

What information did you surface? That I want to kill AVM on day 1? its kind of my thing that never happens and now we have chance!!!

kill kill kill

die die die

avm avm avm

Why is this not surprising?

I most suspect the ape

I'm not fighting to stay alive - just trying to surface some reactionary content before you decide. Do what makes sense for the town, from a numbers standpoint I've given you a great option. Kill me, I take one for the town, it keeps power roles safe on D1, it narrows my "neighbors" group to 3, from there investigative roles and other deaths should help vet who is town and who is scum, if any.

I know I've presented the possible gambit too. That is why you should remove it from the game.

If you are town, you'll understand the pragmatism of what I'm offering.

If you are scum, you'll believe me and take the easy kill - or make up some excuse for suddenly trusting me, so you can shoot into the crowd and try for a power role instead.

To be fair...JiF would be saying the same thing if we were the only two scum in a 40 man game.

Meh. That means nothing... he could just be taking advantage of the situation

Edit: and how come you aren't sticking up for SMC? saying he'd be saying the same thing about Leelou?

Meh. That means nothing... he could just be taking advantage of the situation

Edit: and how come you aren't sticking up for SMC? saying he'd be saying the same thing about Leelou?

I was just quoting your post, your highness. With SMC I see your point...but if he's going to see it as townie of you, then it's not too far of a jump to think he'd want to take a 1/3 shot at scum (as town).

Archived