Christine's Executioner Mafia - Night 5

Christine

To be fair...JiF would be saying the same thing if we were the only two scum in a 40 man game.

<3

Meh. That means nothing... he could just be taking advantage of the situation

Edit: and how come you aren't sticking up for SMC? saying he'd be saying the same thing about Leelou?

Ummm yeah, I finally have some meat on the bone to kill AVM early. Yipee!!!

And I was the one who pointed out the gambit possibility here, penis face.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think I'm dodging or not, I can't stick around anymore this morning/afternoon. I'd suggest not shooting the ape...though I can't blame CTM for taking a shot at myself, Crush, or leelou if he does infact do that and steers clear of the ape.

Appreciate the compliment, however, this post pings me a bit. If nothing else it's an informative position you've just taken.

You want to keep me alive NOT because what I just did was very pro-town, but because I'm entertaining?

If SMC is scum. This is great opportunity for him to jump forward in defensive of a townie (me) and then steer us toward a kill on another townie, potentially. Preserving one of the other two. Knowing the alignment of SMC would be an asset to evaluating AVM and Crusher, me thinks.

Oh, shut the **** up. You hardly ever act in a pro-town manner even when town. I want to keep you alive because you entertain us, you circus monkey.

You're suggesting that based on what ChrisMod has told you, that one of your mason-mates is scum. Ergo, the choice should be to kill one of the three.

I was just quoting your post, your highness. With SMC I see your point...but if he's going to see it as townie of you, then it's not too far of a jump to think he'd want to take a 1/3 shot at scum (as town).

Thing is, SMC didn't say he thought it was townie of me. He said he found me entertaining. Did you not understand this post?

Appreciate the compliment, however, this post pings me a bit. If nothing else it's an informative position you've just taken.

You want to keep me alive NOT because what I just did was very pro-town, but because I'm entertaining?

If SMC is scum. This is great opportunity for him to jump forward in defensive of a townie (me) and then steer us toward a kill on another townie, potentially. Preserving one of the other two. Knowing the alignment of SMC would be an asset to evaluating AVM and Crusher, me thinks.

I'll leave it to everyone else to sort out, but I could see you and SMC bumbling yourselves into the open here with this series of posts.

Can't believe nobody's acknowledging the fat guy's sudden quiet demeanor...

what you did wasn't pro town..... it was pro ape.. like all things you do

Oh, shut the **** up. You hardly ever act in a pro-town manner even when town. I want to keep you alive because you entertain us, you circus monkey.

You're suggesting that based on what ChrisMod has told you, that one of your mason-mates is scum. Ergo, the choice should be to kill one of the three.

I'm never pro-town, but you believe I'm town?

The pragmatic thing to do is kill me, you are one person I'd expect to see this immediately. You are leveraging my play to look uber townie yourself and re-directing the kill, this doesn't make you scum, but its something that should be called as its seen so that people can circle back to it later if need be.

True, but you are a perfect candidate to be a coniving, backstabbing hidden scum mason partner ... besides CTM, of course.

Roles are given out randomly. Her being a "perfect candidate" is an irrelevant point.

what you did wasn't pro town..... it was pro ape.. like all things you do

I tried to give you guys an numbers advantage, and in order to do that I've got to die. But yeah, this makes perfect sense... faggot.

I'm never pro-town, but you believe I'm town?

The pragmatic thing to do is kill me, you are one person I'd expect to see this immediately. You are leveraging my play to look uber townie yourself and re-directing the kill, this doesn't make you scum, but its something that should be called as its seen so that people can circle back to it later if need be.

No, I think you can be hidden scum mason. Your mason team (Leelou & AVM) haven't denied the team's existence, so that part is true. They haven't denied the hidden scum part either.

The pragmatic move is for CTM to kill one of AVM, Crusher & Leelou. Those results will tell us something. If it's scum, then it's likely that the rest of you are town. If town, then if there is a Vig out there, they should kill you. In the morning we'll have results. If you're town also, then we chose an executioner who will kill one of the last remaining.

Well, there's not much to go on but I'm most weary of SMC/AVM and Crusher.

Kill me. Scum probably won't touch the other 3. Your investigative roles can check them at their leisure, and it gives you a chance at potentially having scum in 1/3, and vetting 2 townies that can talk in a QT if you eliminate the possibility that there is scum in there.

Best I could give you in 1 day with a dud role.

I'm not going to debate whether or not what I did was pro-town. I tried to create a polarizing scenario that would merit reactions, reduce the risk of a power role being killed (if you shoot me), and given you guys a reduced pool to hunt scum in. Worst case, you vet a couple townies who can talk to each other and I die. Best case you vet a couple townies, and find scum, and I die.

I don't like SMC's suggestion that CTM kill someone other than me, because you remove the guarantee that you aren't killing a power role. Shoot me, keep all power roles, and check the others.

Anyway, its up to you guys to figure it out. I've said my peace... you guys talking it out will also surface people who will try to influence the decision one way or another, which could be informative. So, I'm a spectator until something more of interest pops up...

I'm not going to debate whether or not what I did was pro-town. I tried to create a polarizing scenario that would merit reactions, reduce the risk of a power role being killed (if you shoot me), and given you guys a reduced pool to hunt scum in. Worst case, you vet a couple townies who can talk to each other and I die. Best case you vet a couple townies, and find scum, and I die.

I don't like SMC's suggestion that CTM kill someone other than me, because you remove the guarantee that you aren't killing a power role. Shoot me, keep all power roles, and check the others.

Anyway, its up to you guys to figure it out. I've said my peace... you guys talking it out will also surface people who will try to influence the decision one way or another, which could be informative. So, I'm a spectator until something more of interest pops up...

Your "worst case" is rather optimistic.

Your "worst case" is rather optimistic.

Yeah, well, I figure if I die, and another of the 3 dies and flips town. You lose 2 townies, but you might also have 2 of them get viewed and turn out to be town also. Vetted. I dunno. I thought that was a good scenario, process 1/5 of the whole game early, clear some people, maybe get a scum - better than just letting CTM shoot me, since there's really no voting record of people making cases for or against me.

I don't like this setup dynamics. No competing trains, no case-making, meh... just rather throw a hand grenade like this and see if people can rif on it and make something of it.

Okay, as promised discuss amongst yourselves...

What the hell are you talking about? Now you're suggesting that 1 of your 3 mason partners are also a power role?

What the hell are you talking about? Now you're suggesting that 1 of your 3 mason partners are also a power role?

shhh.. just let him die with honor.

we don't need his brand of "entertainment" polluting this game.

and increase the risk that one dies in subsequent days

Since I don't know the composition of my "neighbors" group, yeah, I have to assume one could be a power role, just like i have to assume one could be scum.

and increase the risk that one dies in subsequent days

I dont' think what I've done, advocating that you kill me on D1 to avoid hitting a power role right off the bat, changes the chances of a power role being killed in subsequent days. Especially since the NK will be given to a scum OR town player, no telling.

If there is a power role in my neighbors, then I just protected them because scum will be hesitant to shoot into that group. If there is scum in my neighbors I just isolated them. If they are just roleless townies like me, then no biggie - it'll take multiple phases to root out my whole group, and in that time multiple viewings should take place.

I can see that. Makes no sense his power role claim for his mason mates

How does it make no sense? I didn't receive the role PM for all 4 of us, just me. There could easily be a role in my group.

Nice. At the very least, we should be hesitant to give any of these 3 executioner powers, just in case. Especially not that dirty herpes-ridden purple ECU Pirate fag AVM. He's probably teh scum.

Yeah because nobody else in the game MAY NOT BE TOWN. Wow you get dummer by the minute.

he's all over the place already, and already make a play for scum mvp... time to die

Well, its cute that you got the chance to call me that. However, you did do the right thing... removing me means less investigations wasted on me, it means one kill where a power role doesn't die, and it means you've got a place to start the game.

As with all kills, there will be a fallout... hopefully the town can garner something informative from my death.

I die. The baluga surfaces...

Been here all morning. Just can;t believe how bad you played this. Are you mad you got killed first? I said I was sorry. Im guessing my PM is the same as yours for what you said in the thread and we have no reason to think our group of four is any more likely than any other group of for to be scum in the game. None what so ever. No idea why you made this play.

Yet 80's repsonse to it is sorta interesting. Then again he is kinda stoopid.

Please explain what you mean by that first sentence to me. I am dumb after all.

Monkey said that his PM read MAY NOT BE TOWN. So why does that make the four people in our group any more likely than any other four people in the game? The entire 20 people playing MAY OR MAY NOT BE TOWN. UNless I learned this game wrong You jumed on it really quick too. That part was intersting dummy.

Been here all morning. Just can;t believe how bad you played this. Are you mad you got killed first? I said I was sorry. Im guessing my PM is the same as yours for what you said in the thread and we have no reason to think our group of four is any more likely than any other group of for to be scum in the game. None what so ever. No idea why you made this play.

Yet 80's repsonse to it is sorta interesting. Then again he is kinda stoopid.

Crusher, are you challenging what Ape said about scum in your mason group? Because Ape made it sould like ChrisMod told you all that there may be scum among you.

Archived