Lebron just wanted zero part of Miami's last possession

Matt39

As long as Bron and Wade keep playing like this, they wont need to worry about Bron curling up into a ball late game.

Feel bad for KG. Guy is having the postseason of his career but they just dont have the fire power to hang with Miami playing this well.

KG has really mastered his jumpshot. Hands in his face, even falling back, Dude is money.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've literally forgotten he's been on the floor. All I keep thinking is "how are these guys gonna win with just KG, Bass and Rondo?" Sad.

Will this Heat team be the least likable champion in any sport ever? I think so.

That's why it will make it all that much sweeter if we can win a title.

I've literally forgotten he's been on the floor. All I keep thinking is "how are these guys gonna win with just KG, Bass and Rondo?" Sad. Will this Heat team be the least likable champion in any sport ever? I think so.

Yeah, he's a shell of himself. Sad really. A healthy Pierce could make the series a little more competitive. But if he's this hobbled for the entire series...its all but done. They need his scoring ability badly.

They will certainly be up there as the most hated. Its a sad day when you're rooting for the Celtics to win. Really sad. But I just F'ing hate Bron and Wade. Shame too because its not like they are bad dudes, you never hear anything bad about the guys off the court. Its just their antics on the floor make them impossible to like if you're not a fan of their team. I've never wanted to see a team fail more than I want to see the Heat fail.

Guy is having the postseason of his career.

Not even close, as he was an absolute beast the year he took Minnesota to the WCF and was awesome his first year in Boston.

What he has done is step up his game tremendously from how he played during the regular season this year and is the main reason Boston is still playing basketball right now.

Feel bad for KG.

Those are words I have definitely not muttered nor even thought since he left the T'Wolves. F Him and his fake tough guy act.

Fake tough guy or not, he's one of the few guys I've enjoyed watching through the years. He's also one of the few guys I've witnessed abuse Tim Duncan when he was in Minnesota. He's come a long way and worked really hard on his game coming out of HS. Would love to have a guy like him on my team, and I'm no way a C's fan.

Not even close, as he was an absolute beast the year he took Minnesota to the WCF and was awesome his first year in Boston. What he has done is step up his game tremendously from how he played during the regular season this year and is the main reason Boston is still playing basketball right now. Those are words I have definitely not muttered nor even thought since he left the T'Wolves. F Him and his fake tough guy act.

True good point. He was pretty awesome during that run with the Twolves.

KG has long been one of my favorite NBA players. Sucks he ended up with the Celts. I like passionate players who give it their all every single game. KG is that...whether its a act our not, he goes all out and still respect him for that at 36 years old.

KG's a caricature, but apparently he's our only hope at this point. Talk about strange bedfellows. LeBron and Wade are such complete bitches.

I dont think I've ever disliked watching greatness as much as I dislike watching them. Seriously. For as talented as they are, they make the NBA miserable to watch. Sucks.

KG's a caricature, but apparently he's our only hope at this point. Talk about strange bedfellows. LeBron and Wade are such complete bitches.

Miami's one fault is the same as last year, they can't go big. Celts aren't in a position to challenge that. Spurs probably can and OKC mmmmmaybe, but definitely not Boston. Then again if Wade and Lebron play like last night I don't think it matters who they play or what the other team has. Even against OKC they still might have the best two players on the court. For the first few games I would have certainly ranked Durant over Wade, but the past 4 games Wade has been insane. I just don't think a team can lose when they have the two best players on the court on one side. Maybe there isn't that big of a gap between Durant and Wade with how Durant has stepped up his defense by a billion, (the one overlooked story of this entire postseason, the way he gets them going in transition sometimes is pretty incredible), but even taking that into account, Lebron is on another planet right now. Their perimeter D with Sefaloffalalalasha would have to play a perfect game every night. Not to mention they probably get Bosh back by then anyways, which makes all of this moot. This isn't like last season where you had a team who was a perfect matchup for them (Dallas) meeting them along the way. Maybe OKC is athletic enough to keep up with them, but with the way Lebron can engulf guys who are smaller than them and be just as fast, I wouldn't bet on it. If he can take out Rose he can certainly take out anyone on either team.

Miami's one fault is the same as last year, they can't go big. Celts aren't in a position to challenge that. Spurs probably can and OKC mmmmmaybe, but definitely not Boston. Then again if Wade and Lebron play like last night I don't think it matters who they play or what the other team has. Even against OKC they still might have the best two players on the court. For the first few games I would have certainly ranked Durant over Wade, but the past 4 games Wade has been insane. I just don't think a team can lose when they have the two best players on the court on one side. Maybe there isn't that big of a gap between Durant and Wade with how Durant has stepped up his defense by a billion, (the one overlooked story of this entire postseason, the way he gets them going in transition sometimes is pretty incredible), but even taking that into account, Lebron is on another planet right now. Their perimeter D with Sefaloffalalalasha would have to play a perfect game every night. Not to mention they probably get Bosh back by then anyways, which makes all of this moot. This isn't like last season where you had a team who was a perfect matchup for them (Dallas) meeting them along the way. Maybe OKC is athletic enough to keep up with them, but with the way Lebron can engulf guys who are smaller than them and be just as fast, I wouldn't bet on it. If he can take out Rose he can certainly take out anyone on either team.

I've spent the better part of the last week trying to convince myself that this isn't true. Thanks for the ray of sunshine.

C'mon, Timmay. One more, for old time's sake...

I've spent the better part of the last week trying to convince myself that this isn't true. Thanks for the ray of sunshine.

C'mon, Timmay. One more, for old time's sake...

Yep, I'm in the same boat.

But we shouldn't underestimate the power of choke.

LOL @ someone calling KG a fake tough guy

nobody is more legit than KG

KG is a fake tough guy, if for no other reason than the Oakman said so. Thus it is fact. Looking past that, name me one player he's tried to punk other than Jose Calderon, a few other guys a foot shorter than him and just about every single European player ever. Any time KG gets into it with a guy his own size he backs away like a little girl, he's the definition of a playground bully.

As a player, I love how he gives it 110% every night on both ends of the floor. As a person, he's a giant pussy douche.

KG is a fake tough guy, if for no other reason than the Oakman said so. Thus it is fact. Looking past that, name me one player he's tried to punk other than Jose Calderon, a few other guys a foot shorter than him and just about every single European player ever. Any time KG gets into it with a guy his own size he backs away like a little girl, he's the definition of a playground bully.

As a player, I love how he gives it 110% every night on both ends of the floor. As a person, he's a giant pussy douche.

Pffff...says you. I think calling Villanueva a cancer patient stunk of class.

name me one player he's tried to punk other than Jose Calderon, a few other guys a foot shorter than him and just about every single European player ever. Any time KG gets into it with a guy his own size he backs away like a little girl, he's the definition of a playground bully.

Channing Frye, but I'm pretty sure he has a vagina.

Jesus H. Christ. What the crap is his deal with not wanting to attack the paint when he has the ball for the last possession?

Was just going to type the same thing. He's absolutely terrified of having to go make a foul shot with the game on the line. Lord knows why, but he's petrified of it.

Was just going to type the same thing. He's absolutely terrified of having to go make a foul shot with the game on the line. Lord knows why, but he's petrified of it.

Missed free throws from Wade and him (66%?). A terrible 4th, Rondo having the game of his life (where the **** has that guy been all postseason?), and they still pulled that game off. Weird.

Series is over btw. Boston went all in on that game with the Big 3 having that many minutes, no chance they come out ready to bring that again in Game 3. Especially after what they just went through with Philly.

Missed free throws from Wade and him (66%?). A terrible 4th, Rondo having the game of his life (where the **** has that guy been all postseason?), and they still pulled that game off. Weird.

Not that weird. The C's offense is torturous to begin with, let alone with Pierce on the bench.

Series is over btw. Boston went all in on that game with the Big 3 having that many minutes, no chance they come out ready to bring that again in Game 3. Especially after what they just went through with Philly.

Pretty much. Go Timmay go.

Miami is winning but expect the Celtics to win game 3 imo. The calls Miami was getting at home I'd expect the Celtics to get now.

Lebron shot what, 25 free throws last night? In a playoff game? **** outta here. But yeah, the pull up fade over Rondo to try and close it out was classic hero nonsense. Go the rim you panzy.

Miami is winning but expect the Celtics to win game 3 imo. The calls Miami was getting at home I'd expect the Celtics to get now.

Lebron shot what, 25 free throws last night? In a playoff game? **** outta here. But yeah, the pull up fade over Rondo to try and close it out was classic hero nonsense. Go the rim you panzy.

You are not allowed to breath on Bron Bron let alone touch him. Wade too. That game was a travesty. The Heat shot 47...47 free throws. Are you ******* kidding me with that??? Seriously. And thats almost double the amount of Boston. Bron Bron plays so physical that he gets to the line 27 times but only has 2 personal fouls.

The NBA sucks. I honestly thought it was making a comeback with all the talent thats in the league but between the flopping, diva's doggin it to run their coaches off, the stupidity of the fouls especially technical fouls in this postseason and the fact the 2 best players on the leagues best team are completely unbearable and horrible to watch - the league ******* sucks. Sorry. It just does.

Bron Bron is ******* pussy at end game. Never in my life have I seen someone so dominate look so lost when the game is on the line.

Nice to see Wade's creativity in using his leg to create enough space to score on Garnett and get the and-1 call. His smack in the face on Rondo that he managed to not get called for was a great play too.

It's amazing that I can hate these assclowns, their antics, and all of the calls that go in their favor so much that I'm actually pulling for the ****ing Celtics. For that, I hate them even more.

Nice to see Wade's creativity in using his leg to create enough space to score on Garnett and get the and-1 call. His smack in the face on Rondo that he managed to not get called for was a great play too.

It's amazing that I can hate these assclowns, their antics, and all of the calls that go in their favor so much that I'm actually pulling for the ****ing Celtics. For that, I hate them even more.

******* A this.

You are not allowed to breath on Bron Bron let alone touch him. Wade too. That game was a travesty. The Heat shot 47...47 free throws. Are you ******* kidding me with that??? Seriously. And thats almost double the amount of Boston. Bron Bron plays so physical that he gets to the line 27 times but only has 2 personal fouls.

The NBA sucks. I honestly thought it was making a comeback with all the talent thats in the league but between the flopping, diva's doggin it to run their coaches off, the stupidity of the fouls especially technical fouls in this postseason and the fact the 2 best players on the leagues best team are completely unbearable and horrible to watch - the league ******* sucks. Sorry. It just does.

Bron Bron is ******* pussy at end game. Never in my life have I seen someone so dominate look so lost when the game is on the line.

Last night's game was epic and your calling it unwatchable? Bron Bron FINALLY decides to take a game winning shot, does a step back jumper (Pierce, Kobe always do that same shot) and now your hammering him cause he didn't drive. Dude can't win. I've come to learn everyone will always bitch about the Miami Heat that's why i say this.........F%&K IT WE WON.

539926_10101072517183811_1729495435_n.jpg

Last night's game was epic and your calling it unwatchable? Bron Bron FINALLY decides to take a game winning shot, does a step back jumper (Pierce, Kobe always do that same shot) and now your hammering him cause he didn't drive. Dude can't win. I've come to learn everyone will always bitch about the Miami Heat that's why i say this.........F%&K IT WE WON.

Last nights game sucked. Who the **** wants to watch a team shoot 47 free throws? Every time you looked up LeBron was shooting ******* free throws. It was a complete and utter bore.

You know why we're hammering LeBron, because he doesnt have a ******* jump shot. Kobe and Pierce can take that shot because they can make it. Bron Bron cant. Its pretty much the reason why he's so unclutch. He's got no faith in his jumper because it doesnt exist. He had a guy 6 inches smaller than him and 60 lbs lighter then him guarding him with ample time left. You go right to the rim. No questions asked. Especially when you've spent the entire night at the free throw line. This isnt trivial. Basketball 101. Something Bron Bron lacks when the game is on the line.

Your bitch filled team brought this upon themselves. Dont cry because everyone hates your squad. They are very unlikable. Extremely. They make the game hard to watch. Fact.

Last nights game sucked. Who the **** wants to watch a team shoot 47 free throws? Every time you looked up LeBron was shooting ******* free throws. It was a complete and utter bore.

You know why we're hammering LeBron, because he doesnt have a ******* jump shot. Kobe and Pierce can take that shot because they can make it. Bron Bron cant. Its pretty much the reason why he's so unclutch. He's got no faith in his jumper because it doesnt exist. He had a guy 6 inches smaller than him and 60 lbs lighter then him guarding him with ample time left. You go right to the rim. No questions asked. Especially when you've spent the entire night at the free throw line. This isnt trivial. Basketball 101. Something Bron Bron lacks when the game is on the line.

Your bitch filled team brought this upon themselves. Dont cry because everyone hates your squad. They are very unlikable. Extremely. They make the game hard to watch. Fact.

LMAO Dude this whole thread is filled with all you bitter losers crying! "Too many foul shots ,waaaaa waaaa, Wade kicked his leg out when he drove, waaaaa waaaaa" We won dude, i'm all smiles :)

LMAO Dude this whole thread is filled with all you bitter losers crying! "Too many foul shots ,waaaaa waaaa, Wade kicked his leg out when he drove, waaaaa waaaaa" We won dude, i'm all smiles :)

Yes. We are all losers. Hector sucked out there last night and RJF has been atrocious all series. If it werent for dbatesman carrying the team these games wouldnt even be close.

I whine because your team is ruining the league and makes these playoffs really hard to enjoy. Thank god the West has 2 enjoyable teams or I'd literally want to shoot my eyes out.

The NBA has become the WWE...

You fix the lottery for a second straight year so that a team that either lost someone (James) or screwed up a trade (Paul to the Lakers) and now you have them wanting to put the Heat in the Finals and if you don't think so all you have to do is look at the non call on Rondo drive to the hoop, gets smacked in the head and no-call. That was the game right there.

Cowherd said the NBA and David Stern realized at one point that the name on the back of the Jersey was more important the name in front of the Jersey. That is why the NBA sucks.

Yes. We are all losers. Hector sucked out there last night and RJF has been atrocious all series. If it werent for dbatesman carrying the team these games wouldnt even be close.

I whine because your team is ruining the league and makes these playoffs really hard to enjoy. Thank god the West has 2 enjoyable teams or I'd literally want to shoot my eyes out.

Hector was ******* terrible, and dbatesman is overated. West basketball is fun and all but i prefer East grind it out physical basketball and Heat/Pacers gave us that in the semi's. I really don't get your gripe with the foul shots. Is this your first year watching the NBA??? LeBron and D-Wade have always been near the top of the league in FTA. You could literally say their 1 and 1A at driving to the rack.

Archived