Lebron just wanted zero part of Miami's last possession

Matt39

The NBA has become the WWE...

You fix the lottery for a second straight year so that a team that either lost someone (James) or screwed up a trade (Paul to the Lakers) and now you have them wanting to put the Heat in the Finals and if you don't think so all you have to do is look at the non call on Rondo drive to the hoop, gets smacked in the head and no-call. That was the game right there.

Cowherd said the NBA and David Stern realized at one point that the name on the back of the Jersey was more important the name in front of the Jersey. That is why the NBA sucks.

This is a joke right?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LMAO Dude this whole thread is filled with all you bitter losers crying! "Too many foul shots ,waaaaa waaaa, Wade kicked his leg out when he drove, waaaaa waaaaa" We won dude, i'm all smiles :)

The Heat were already gifted one NBA title through biased officiating... they have enough talent to actually earn this one without enjoying a 2:1 advantage in free throw attempts.

Last night's game was epic and your calling it unwatchable? Bron Bron FINALLY decides to take a game winning shot, does a step back jumper (Pierce, Kobe always do that same shot) and now your hammering him cause he didn't drive. Dude can't win. I've come to learn everyone will always bitch about the Miami Heat that's why i say this.........F%&K IT WE WON.

I thought last night's game was great. Magic was beaming over it when it ended and rightfully so. Lebron's taken plenty of game winning shots over the years, but the problem is he always gets these one on one matchups right where you'd want him to, and he always pulls up. Pierce and Kobe don't have what he has. There isn't a player in the league who can stop him when he's attacking the paint, yet he never does it when the game is on the line. I'm not sure if it's cowardice, him just trying to make the right basketball play, or that maybe he just thinks that what you're supposed to do, but it's a trend nonetheless. The guy's 100% freight train, he should be driving. He had a guy half his size on him dude, you don't pull up in that situation.

Miami is winning but expect the Celtics to win game 3 imo. The calls Miami was getting at home I'd expect the Celtics to get now.

In any other round, yes, but there's no extra rest day in CF games. This one, I'd bet hard on Miami to cover. Boston already looked old against Philly. Real old. That hasn't changed in this series. They stayed in last night's game because they knew that was a must-win and threw the kitchen sink at them. That's not going to happen again, even at the Garden. All 3 of those guys played 40+ last night and there's no way Rondo throws up another offensive performance like that. Heat win tomorrow by at least 6.

Hector was ******* terrible, and dbatesman is overated. West basketball is fun and all but i prefer East grind it out physical basketball and Heat/Pacers gave us that in the semi's. I really don't get your gripe with the foul shots. Is this your first year watching the NBA??? LeBron and D-Wade have always been near the top of the league in FTA. You could literally say their 1 and 1A at driving to the rack.

I dont care. Its the playoffs. Let them play. 47 free throws? 47? You cant tell me thats enjoyable to watch. That game sucked. The Heat are on their way to another Finals shooting free throws the whole way there...thats not fun or exciting. Its boring and lame.

I still think the Spurs win it all no matter what...but it will even be tough for them the way Miami is coddled like nothing I've ever seen before.

47 free throws tho?

I watched the first qtr and the C's were already in the penalty, and I thought to myself the fix was in.

Also, how bout that NBA lottery? The hits just keep coming with this league.

I would've found the lottery results much more fishy had the Nets won, since that would have gone a long way to putting Deron in a Brooklyn jersey next season, be it through Davis staying put or being sent to Orlando for Dwight.

Regardless, on the potentially shady scale, this rates well below Rose to the Bulls and Irving to the Cavs in my book...

^ shot chart says different, plus the heat took 11 more 3's.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/shotchart?gameId=320530014

Over the span of his playoff career, James averages a full FT per game more than Jordan, and 3 FTs per game greater than Bryant. Wade averages 1 FT more than Bryant. Further, James commits almost 1 fewer PF per game than Jordan and Bryant.

This postseason James is committing under 2 PFs per game-- something none of the above players have ever accomplished.

Heat expected to activate Bosh for Game 5. Does the momentum shift back to Miami now?

The series will shift depending on the home team. I see it this way for both series to be honest.

Bosh can look KG in the eye but he cant stop him right now.

Archived