Open Locker Room Today

Maxman

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will they let JN peek in the window?

Apparently not, lol.

We would provide great coverage if we were allowed in though, that much I can guarantee. Oh well, hopefully some day in the future. :)

Apparently not, lol.

We would provide great coverage if we were allowed in though, that much I can guarantee. Oh well, hopefully some day in the future. :)

Well, your in good company. Namath probably isn't allowed in either

Jenny Vrentas@JennyVrentas

RT @ConorTOrr McKnight said off. let out "sigh of relief" at Sparano's playbook. No late changes based on cov, "just win your matchup" #nyj

Brian Costello@BrianCoz

McKnight said the offense is not as complicated this year and he thinks they will be more committed to the run. #nyj

Chris Nimbley@Cnimbley

McKnight joked that he gained the weight by eating McDonald's. Jokes "I don't always eat right like Tebow."

Kimberley A. Martin@KMart_LI

Joe McKnight put on the pounds by eating Mickey Ds...said he's definitely not eating "all the right stuff like Tim Tebow." #nyj

Rich Cimini@RichCimini

In #Jets locker room: Joe McKnight says he's up 15 lbs, up to 216. His method? McDonald's. "I wasn't eating all the right stuff like Tebow."

Chris Nimbley@Cnimbley

McKnight wants to be a more complete back, says he's more powerful & explosive & hasn't lost his speed in space.

Manish Mehta @TheJetsStream

Joe McKnight: "I was eating healthy, but the majority of time I was eating bad. I wasn't eating all the right stuff... Like Tim Tebow." #nyj

Chris Nimbley@Cnimbley

Joe McKnight says he weighs 216, heaviest of career, usually plays at 200. Expects to lose 5-10 pounds during camp tho

Greene said it's weird being the older guy in mtgs. Even tho he's learning a new offense, he's guiding new guys like LT & TJ did 4 him #nyj

How did Joe McKnight gain 16 lbs this offseason? "A lot of McDonalds." ... Nice. #nyj

Brian Costello@BrianCoz

Joe McKnight on how he gained 15 pounds: "a lot of McDonalds."

RT @ConorTOrr: McKnight said of last year "we were just thinking so much, (Sparano) just made it more easy for us this year." #nyj

RT @ConorTOrr: McKnight also said weight gain was thanks in part to McDonalds. "I wasn't eating all the right stuff like Tebow." #nyj

Chris Nimbley@Cnimbley

McKnight also talked about how much simpler the offense is this year, says if things were like this last year season would've end much diff.

Chris Nimbley@Cnimbley

Bart Scott declines to talk today since its not mandatory. Says, "You won't catch me slipping and yes, I love Tebow."

Bart Scott (with a smile); "This is voluntary. I don't speak on voluntary... Yes, I love Tebow." #nyj

Bart Scott says he's not speaking at voluntary workouts. "Yes, I love Tebow," he said as he walked out. #nyj

Brian Costello@BrianCoz

Bart Scott says he doesn't speak English and declines to speak to reporters "Yes, I love Tebow"

Gotta love Bart!!!

Kristian Dyer@KristianRDyer

Wayne Hunter on Nick Mangold's chest "wax": "Should have taken his beard off, that's like Sampson." #NYJ

Brian Costello@BrianCoz

Kenrick Ellis won't say if he'll need to miss time for his trial, which is scheduled to begin next week. #nyj

Kendrick Ellis repeating it's "a legal issue" 2 questions re: his upcoming trial. On a fball note, he called Dunbar "a technician" #nyj

Kenrick Ellis on upcoming trial: "It's a legal issue. I don't want to comment right now. It's pending." #nyj

Bart Scott said he's not talking cause it's voluntary. As he walked out of locker rm, said he lives Tebow. #nyj

Rich Cimini@RichCimini

Bart Scott blows off reporters: "This is voluntary. I don't speak on voluntary." At least he didn't volunteer a middle finger at reporters.

Rich, the comedian...:yawn:

Kenrick Ellis is mum on upcoming trial, says he can't speak on the case or if he'll miss time because of pending legal matter. #nyj

Kenrick Ellis down 10lbs to 335. Said he wants to lose another 5. #nyj

Rich Cimini@RichCimini

Kenrick Ellis won't answer questions about upcoming trial. After a few questions, PR halts non-football questions. #Jets

Chris Nimbley@Cnimbley

I'll tell you this, these d-lineman love them some Karl Dunbar

On football matters, Ellis says he's been working on technique with Karl Dunbar and has dropped to 335 lbs. Target is 330. #nyj

Chris Nimbley@Cnimbley

Reporters hounded Kenrick Ellis relentlessly on legal issues, knowing full well he can't comment. Then they throw a hissy fit #smh

Dennis Waszak Jr.@DWAZ73

Kenrick Ellis declines to comment on upcoming trial, saying it's a legal matter. Says he's down to 335 from 345. #Jets

Adam Schein@AdamSchein

"Can't wait" apparently can't tackle or talk! RT @KMart_LI Bart Scott said he's not talking cause it's voluntary.

What a douche...

Dennis Waszak Jr.@DWAZ73

Revis says Tebow is "a playmaker and he wins games." Adds that he's "a born leader." #Jets

Revis on Tebow: "He's a born leader." #nyj

Brian Costello@BrianCoz

Jets not commenting publicly on turning down "Hard Knocks." "That's news to me," Rex Ryan said. #nyj

Revis said if he were an opponent seeing Sanchez & Tebow on field @ same time, 1st thought: trick play. Said there's no way 2 prepare 4 that

Dennis Waszak Jr.@DWAZ73

Revis hopes Jim Leonhard gets healthy and returns to #Jets. Says they'd miss their defensive QB.

Revis on Tebow "You can tell he's a leader." #NYJ

Revis said Tebow is passionate in everything -- when he talks, in the weight room, even when he eats. #nyj

Revis told Tebow he's watched him since high school. Said walking in hallway, eating lunch u can c Tebow has a passion #nyj

Revis on leadership "Every one is a leader on this team. Even Nick Folk's a leader." #NYJ

Dennis Waszak Jr.@DWAZ73

RB Joe McKnight says he gained 15 pounds of muscle so he would "not be labeled a specialty back." #Jets

Darrelle Revis on Tim Tebow: "He's a born leader. Very few athletes have the gift that he has." Says he even sees Tebow's passion at lunch.

Rich Cimini@RichCimini

Darrelle Revis says Tim Tebow is "a born leader." Cites his passion as reason. Says Tebow even eats lunch passionately. #Jets

Brian Costello@BrianCoz

Revis calls Tebow a "born leader" says he's passionate about everything even eating lunch. #nyj

More Darrelle Revis on Tim Tebow's leadership + passion: "Some people have it. Some guys don't. You see it in him all the time."

This is just lazy:

Joe McKnight: McDonald's reason I gained 16 pounds

New York Jets running back Joe McKnight's introduction to the NFL was not a pretty one. He threw up and cramped up throughout his rookie minicamp in 2010.

It didn't get much better when he failed the team's conditioning test at training camp later that summer and was the subject of a lot of grousing by Jets coaches during that season's edition of Hard Knocks.

It appeared that McKnight matured in his second season. He certainly was a bigger factor on the field -- especially kick returns. Now McKnight is simply just bigger.

McKnight told the New York Daily News he gained 16 pounds this offseason by eating a "lot of McDonald's." The Super Size Me diet apparently doesn't work well for NFL players.

"I was eating healthy, but the majority of time I was eating bad. I wasn't eating all the right stuff ... Like Tim Tebow," McKnight said.

It's nice to see that Tebow is already providing a nutritional beacon of hope for guys like McKnight. Meanwhile, the Jets might want to think about getting more running back depth behind Shonn Greene.

What an idiot!! McKnight is trying to GAIN weight you stupid fu(k!! Rumor is that Rosenthal isn't even at the Jets facility. Dipsh*t wrote an article based on sarcastic tweets. What is this world coming too???

Archived