Dunbar Excited to Employ Buddy's 4-6 Front

flgreen

Sure you didn't. You'd think at this point, you'd have learned not to argue with 90% of the people you choose to argue with.

I don't know why every interaction with you HAS to be an argument. This thread is 2 pages old. If it hasn't morphed into an extension of your ongoing 4-3 debate, GET OVER IT. Not everyone broods over the arguments they get into and have the same need and desire to bring that sh*t into every single thread they post in...

Also, for the record, I don't consider your posts directed at me "an argument". You basically insulted me, and then had an emo meltdown for not getting your way. You not understand what an argument is, is probably at the root of why you lose most of them. Now **** off you big baby.

Google more pictures. Nuff said.

I'd probably look about the same with long hair. Nuff said.

Listen fat man... just because you can't see your pee-pee doesn't mean you have to act like you are blind.

What's the matter, no platform for you to have one of your incoherent windbag debates on?

Why it turned into an Arguement ??? First you make fun of me by repeating "nuff said" over and over then you proceed to call me an incoherant windbag when I directed nothing in your way at all. Sorry man but I dont start arguements and make fun of other posters like some do on these forums. Im very capable of having a nice debate with people who act like adults weather they agree with me or not. I am also quite capable of ending arguements as well but nothing gets through your thick skull, you cant even see that you initiated this arguement. Can we end this now please.

Why it turned into an Arguement ??? First you make fun of me by repeating "nuff said" over and over then you proceed to call me an incoherant windbag when I directed nothing in your way at all. Sorry man but I dont start arguements and make fun of other posters like some do on these forums. Im very capable of having a nice debate with people who act like adults weather they agree with me or not. I am also quite capable of ending arguements as well but nothing gets through your thick skull, you cant even see that you initiated this arguement. Can we end this now please.

You self-obsessed ninny. I said "nuff said" to CRUSHER, becasue he said "nuff said" to me.

You weren't part of the equation, and calling you a windbag isn't an attack - no more than half the sh*t you call me on a regular basis. See, this is the type of paranoid, aggressive "jump to conclusions" you become prone to when you spend all your time online debating. You start thinking everyone is attacking you, when they aren't even talking to or about you. Now lighten up.... sheesh.

Monkey funny, but this is a very good place to talk about the 4 man front that a few of us were speculating on Jets employing this year, imo. OP states that the Jets will be using more down linemen via teh 46 defense and it IS very different than the 3-4 that we were running variations of last year. Not to say that we wont break out the 3-4 or many other defenses but it looks like we are loading up on the line with actual linemen and not the usual bring a linebacker up to the line(although we can still do that). That is a big difference than what Rex employed in years past.

Now back to fapping @ jenny.

You self-obsessed ninny. I said "nuff said" to CRUSHER, becasue he said "nuff said" to me.

You weren't part of the equation, and calling you a windbag isn't an attack - no more than half the sh*t you call me on a regular basis. See, this is the type of paranoid, aggressive "jump to conclusions" you become prone to when you spend all your time online debating. You start thinking everyone is attacking you, when they aren't even talking to or about you. Now lighten up.... sheesh.

SHUT UP!!! THE JETS ARE SWITCHING TO THE 4-3. THEY DRAFTED A 6'6 285 BEAST AND WANT THEIR LB'ERS TO BE FASTER!!!! DUNBAR!!! DAVID HARRIS!!!

Monkey funny, but this is a very good place to talk about the 4 man front that a few of us were speculating on Jets employing this year, imo. OP states that the Jets will be using more down linemen via teh 46 defense and it IS very different than the 3-4 that we were running variations of last year. Not to say that we wont break out the 3-4 or many other defenses but it looks like we are loading up on the line with actual linemen and not the usual bring a linebacker up to the line(although we can still do that). That is a big difference than what Rex employed in years past.

Now back to fapping @ jenny.

Multiple fronts. Rex's way is scheme around the talent you have - not plug in scheme an purge the roster like Mangini did. I have every expectation that we'll see unpredictable amounts of 46, 3-4, and even some of that 2 down linemen stuff Rex has used. sh*t the guy used Kris Jenkins as a linebacker once... why any of us are arguing about "what to expect" is silly.

Dunbar pointed out that the Jets often used four-down fronts last year, but outside linebackers Calvin Pace and Aaron Maybin were at the ends. Now, Coples can be on the edge, with Pouha, Kenrick Ellis or Muhammad Wilkerson inside, he said.

This line is interesting with Kendrick Ellis in the news for his legal troubles. To be mentioned here before DeVito? Or Dixon? Seems he has his position coach's attention.

Multiple fronts. Rex's way is scheme around the talent you have - not plug in scheme an purge the roster like Mangini did. I have every expectation that we'll see unpredictable amounts of 46, 3-4, and even some of that 2 down linemen stuff Rex has used. sh*t the guy used Kris Jenkins as a linebacker once... why any of us are arguing about "what to expect" is silly.

I think that about sums up Rex and why his defenses are so good, you cant assume anything. If he loads the line with 8 guys, he can send 3 or he can put 3 guys on the line and send 8.

You can say what ever you want about not being able to or being able to "expect" but I will say that I "expect" us to put 4 d linemen out there a considerable amount of time more than we did last year. I could be wrong but I am putting it out there. Bigger difference IMO with Rex's difference between a 3-4 and a 4-3 is the personnel. We can still, as we have "argued" about ad nauseum, line up your 3-4 personel in a 4-3 alignment but you are really in a variation of a 3-4. again just my opinion. You can say that Rex's defense is so mind blowing that you cant even get your head around what we are running or going to run. not arguing, just saying.

Jenny looks like Rachel Drach from SNL if you are into that sort of thing fap away.

I think that about sums up Rex and why his defenses are so good, you cant assume anything. If he loads the line with 8 guys, he can send 3 or he can put 3 guys on the line and send 8.

You can say what ever you want about not being able to or being able to "expect" but I will say that I "expect" us to put 4 d linemen out there a considerable amount of time more than we did last year. I could be wrong but I am putting it out there. Bigger difference IMO with Rex's difference between a 3-4 and a 4-3 is the personnel. We can still, as we have "argued" about ad nauseum, line up your 3-4 personel in a 4-3 alignment but you are really in a variation of a 3-4. again just my opinion. You can say that Rex's defense is so mind blowing that you cant even get your head around what we are running or going to run. not arguing, just saying.

Jenny looks like Rachel Drach from SNL if you are into that sort of thing fap away.

Thanks.

I Googled it FTMFW.

Damn you ****ers, i googled her pictures and she is not ******* cute at all. Im drunk and shes still not cute. Damn you...

Said it before and I'll say it again, if you found your way to her apartment you'd find your way to several cats.

I guess that answers the question, Will the Jets be playing the 3-4 or 4-3. The answer is both. At the same time. It appears that Coples is going to be the key. Playing inside as a 3 tech, then sometimes jumping out side as a 5 tech, and some times as a traditional 4-3 DE. It also explains why they are having Maybin bulk up. He will be playing outside a lot when Coples is playing inside in the 3 tech. I hope the bulk up with Maybin works. I was concerned when I read he was gaining weight. The Bills tried that to make him an every down player. He lost speed and wound up on the Jets as a bust. Hopefully he will be able to retain his outside blast,

I think his fallout with the Bills was due to him being unprepared both physically and mentally as he went through a pretty rough ordeal for such a young kid. He ran the 4.64 forty at his pro-day weighing at 249, it's just a matter of him keeping the weight on. If I remember the articles that came out, he said that he has no problem maintaining the weight when he's able to focus on it, it's just that with all the things that were going on in his personal life he had a tough time balancing it all. I think he's going to develop into a player for us.

Even used a db as a lineman at one point i think. We've had enough bad defenses to know how nice it is to have a great x's and o's coach who identifies good defensive talent and can coach them up.

Even used a db as a lineman at one point i think. We've had enough bad defenses to know how nice it is to have a great x's and o's coach who identifies good defensive talent and can coach them up.

Drew Coleman. He used him as a DE, I believe, got multiple sacks out of that formation from DC too.

If you guys don't get along -- just put him on ignore. No need for a personal attack.

Smash is one of my favorite posters here. Unfortunately, he gets into these ongoing arguments with half of JN, that last a week, get him all riled up, and then him and I will bump into each other, me being a smartass, and him already being in a heightened state of defensiveness... and then exchanges like this happen. It's all good. I like that frakking knucklehead.

And saying "incoherent windbag debates" isn't an attack on him. Debate implies everyone involved is a windbag, like myself, that just like to hear themselves talk. Me and Smash are cut from similar cloth, he knows it, which is why its ironic when I tease him. Also, if "windbag" is a "personal attack" then people responding "tl;dr" might as well be too... lol

Drew Coleman. He used him as a DE, I believe, got multiple sacks out of that formation from DC too.

I remember him using Drew that way vs. the Colts. Basically daring Manning to run the ball and it worked. Manning even said in his post game presser. Talked about how he kept using his audible to a run play because we had 5-6 DB's in the game and one was lined up as a DE. I distinctly remember a couple of situations on 3rd down where Manning checked into a run play.

Smash is one of my favorite posters here. Unfortunately, he gets into these ongoing arguments with half of JN, that last a week, get him all riled up, and then him and I will bump into each other, me being a smartass, and him already being in a heightened state of defensiveness... and then exchanges like this happen. It's all good. I like that frakking knucklehead.

And saying "incoherent windbag debates" isn't an attack on him. Debate implies everyone involved is a windbag, like myself, that just like to hear themselves talk. Me and Smash are cut from similar cloth, he knows it, which is why its ironic when I tease him. Also, if "windbag" is a "personal attack" then people responding "tl;dr" might as well be too... lol

Damn right it should be!

Well I guess I need to brush up on my acronyms because the tl dr thing isn't registering as an attack. lol...

Just checking if you guys are cool, I am cool. Thanks.

Well I guess I need to brush up on my acronyms because the tl dr thing isn't registering as an attack. lol...

tl;dr is just another way to call someone long-winded, or a windbag.

Yeah, we're cool. Smash gets all angry and stuff. Probably a small pee pee.

Im cool with the Ape Max as far as im concerned the arguement is in the rear view mirror.

I will now attack him in multiple threads to get my revenge. :)

Im cool with the Ape Max as far as im concerned the arguement is in the rear view mirror.

I will now attack him in multiple threads to get my revenge. :)

Calling it an argument insinuates there was a disagreement. There wasn't really one though, it was mostly you being ornery and on edge, and having a meltdown because I kicked you in the ding-ding.

When are you coming back to play some mafia btw? The emo you are touting these days is being lost on all those pigs...

Calling it an argument insinuates there was a disagreement. There wasn't really one though, it was mostly you being ornery and on edge, and having a meltdown because I kicked you in the ding-ding.

When are you coming back to play some mafia btw? The emo you are touting these days is being lost on all those pigs...

You are amazing

Archived