So.......how many wins WILL the Jets have this season?

BlackDynamite

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oops

oops

oops

nice

oops

oops

oops

oops

oops

The funny thing is that the defense that showed up for the first 3 quarters yesterday isn't too far off from that. I'll be honest, in no way shape or form did I ever expect Sanchez to be this bad. I expected bad, but not this bad. Like, please bench him for Tebow-not even as good as John Skelton-worst QB in the league-bad. I was expecting as bad as last year, not a full regression to how awful he was during the last 3 games of last season; and I guess I talked myself into believing that Sparano would be able to mitigate the TO's like he did with Chad in Miami. ****ing Jets.

The funny thing is that the defense that showed up for the first 3 quarters yesterday isn't too far off from that. I'll be honest, in no way shape or form did I ever expect Sanchez to be this bad. I expected bad, but not this bad. Like, please bench him for Tebow-not even as good as John Skelton-worst QB in the league-bad. I was expecting as bad as last year, not a full regression to how awful he was during the last 3 games of last season; and I guess I talked myself into believing that Sparano would be able to mitigate the TO's like he did with Chad in Miami. ****ing Jets.

This. I expected an average offense (what we got last year), not a hilariously terrible one. The defense is improving with time and has rebounded from losing Revis pretty well. The offense is getting worse.

This. I expected an average offense (what we got last year), not a hilariously terrible one. The defense is improving with time and has rebounded from losing Revis pretty well. The offense is getting worse.

The defense is a great 3 quarters defense. The improvements we have seen are in the play of Wilk and to an extent Coples. But still the LBers are too slow and by the 4th quarter when it matters they start to stagnate and stamina and the defense and can be run upon and cannot hold when it matters. Added to that they stay on the field for 60% of the game.

• 1 month later...

Injuries, in-fighting, qb controvery, and misfits destroy the season and we get Rex's resignation on Christmas Eve after we lose to the Chargers at home on the 23rd.

Mike Westhoff leads them to victory in Week 17, dropping us from the potential 1st overall pick to 4th overall, where we draft Matt Barkley to replace Sanchez/Teblow.

Damn. I was wrong on so many things.

Archived