man puts child in commercial clothes washer for fun

Larz

Nice JH, lol.

Crusher when you're the last of 12 kids and have 7 older brothers a lot of stuff isn't your parents ideas lol.

That's my point. My older brothers once ducktape me to a big wheel, put my grandfaterhs welding mask on for protection and rolled me down the back ten stairs yelling "Evile Kneviel". That's normal sh*t.

Siblings do it it's kid being kids/ Parents doing it it's borderline abusive.

That's why I always aim high when I throw beer bottles at my kids.

That's my point. My older brothers once ducktape me to a big wheel, put my grandfaterhs welding mask on for protection and rolled me down the back ten stairs yelling "Evile Kneviel". That's normal sh*t.

Siblings do it it's kid being kids/ Parents doing it it's borderline abusive.

That's why I always aim high when I throw beer bottles at my kids.

empty bottles I hope. wasting full beers is alcohol abuse.

(CNN) -- Putting a 1-year-old inside a washing machine isn't smart, but it's also not criminal.

That was the decision of a Camden County prosecutor's office in at least one New Jersey case, after determining that a baby sitter and her acquaintance were not criminally liable for their decision at a Camden laundry on May 11.

"This was not an intelligent choice to put the baby in the washing machine, but it was not a crime," said prosecutor's office spokesman Jason Laughlin.

The incident was captured on the store's security camera and has since gone viral.

It shows a man placing the child inside the machine and shutting the door, which apparently locked. The washer began its cycle with the baby inside.

The two people then appeared to panic and tugged at the door, unable to open it until an employee unplugged the machine.

"He was scared," said employee Kong Enh. "I'm upset about what happened but I'm extremely gratified that the child is doing well."

The baby suffered minor injuries, Laughlin said.

"By looking at the video it is clear there was no attempt to harm the child," he said

that asshat was the babysitters boyfriend ? he'd catch a whoopin from me if he did that to my kid !!!!!

C'mon, this is the 21st century. You don't expect people to have to hand wash kids anymore.

The days of bringing them down to the creek and beating them with a rock are thankfully over.

bathing is unholy

once a year is plenty

(CNN) -- Putting a 1-year-old inside a washing machine isn't smart, but it's also not criminal.

That was the decision of a Camden County prosecutor's office in at least one New Jersey case, after determining that a baby sitter and her acquaintance were not criminally liable for their decision at a Camden laundry on May 11.

"This was not an intelligent choice to put the baby in the washing machine, but it was not a crime," said prosecutor's office spokesman Jason Laughlin.

The incident was captured on the store's security camera and has since gone viral.

It shows a man placing the child inside the machine and shutting the door, which apparently locked. The washer began its cycle with the baby inside.

The two people then appeared to panic and tugged at the door, unable to open it until an employee unplugged the machine.

"He was scared," said employee Kong Enh. "I'm upset about what happened but I'm extremely gratified that the child is doing well."

The baby suffered minor injuries, Laughlin said.

"By looking at the video it is clear there was no attempt to harm the child," he said

that asshat was the babysitters boyfriend ? he'd catch a whoopin from me if he did that to my kid !!!!!

Wait a damn second, its a babysitter and her boyfriend???

I hate this ******* country.

Archived