INCEPTION MAFIA--SIGN UP THREAD

SMC

Banner003.jpg

Yes, that's right, after a 2 year hiatus I am BACK modding in JN mafia!!! You can say that I'm the Terrence Malick of mafia, but that would mean my games are long and boring--so forget that.

Anyway, I'm excited to be modding again. This will be a standard game with some twists worthy of the subject matter.

I'm looking for at least 20 players, max 24. The game will begin after Christine's Executioner game finishes.

Players

1. Nolder

2. Crusher

3. Verbal

4. Vicious

5. Leelou

6. Ape

7. Pac

8. JF80

9. JiF

10. Christine

11. JC

12. Smashmouth

13. AVM

14. Tina

15. WWWombat

16. CTM

17. Hess

18. Sharrow

19. Jack_D

20. 1st Lynched Player

Edited by SMC
  • Thumb Down 1

Thanks, Nolder. Don't worry, you don't have to know the source material to be successful.

Everything the players need to know will be in the game thread and PMs.

Yeah, Crusher, JiF and I came to an agreement where his CTF game will come next.

Edited by SMC

Somehow I don't think that will be much of a problem.....

Yeah, ever since I actually started to be good at mafia, went on my string of finding scum D1 multiple times, people on the town side decided "hey, Ape finds scum pretty ******* adeptly, let's get him out of the game asap".

Stupid heads.

Yeah, ever since I actually started to be good at mafia, went on my string of finding scum D1 multiple times, people on the town side decided "hey, Ape finds scum pretty ******* adeptly, let's get him out of the game asap".

Stupid heads.

I must have missed that memo.

;-)

You are the Revis of JN Mafia. "Welcome to Monkey island"

250px-The_Curse_of_Monkey_Island_artwork.jpg

I'm going to hold out next season, just FYI. I read it on a message board. Grown men were weeping about it like spoiling girls that didn't get an EZ Bake Oven on Christmas morning...

I think he is trying to show off for me.

Lord ape, I already know you suck.

I don't show off dopey... I pretty much put my play on display for everyone, good or bad, and take my lumps when I suck. I take even worse lumps when I'm riding a hot streak though, nobody wants to pat Ape on his silver back for a job well done... fear of contributing to my arrogance or something of that sort... so its me against the world.

Other than Pac there is really nobody else amongst the regulars right now that has been as hot as I have been the last couple months scum hunting, and I've done it different ways each game. My versatility is unparalleled, like my charm and body odor.

Banner003.jpg

Yes, that's right, after a 2 year hiatus I am BACK modding in JN mafia!!! You can say that I'm the Terrence Malick of mafia, but that would mean my games are long and boring--so forget that.

Anyway, I'm excited to be modding again. This will be a standard game with some twists worthy of the subject matter.

I'm looking for at least 20 players, max 24. The game will begin after Christine's Executioner game finishes.

Players

1. Nolder

2. Crusher

3. Verbal

4. Vicious

5. Leelou

6. Ape

7. Pac

8. JF80

9. JiF

10. Christine

11. JC

12. Smashmouth

Just throw some extra names in there and get this started, I'm bored!!!