INCEPTION MAFIA--SIGN UP THREAD

SMC

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this film. I´m in if you start after the 31st. If you start before then I can´t.

Well, I'm not starting it earlier than the 29th, the 1st day phase last long, and you being a DMer means you wouldn't be that active before the 31st anyway, so I'll count that as a yes!

You're signed up.

I hate the Fable series. It's a cool idea that just sucked so bad. It doesn't help that Molyneux overhyped each game in the series.

I loved the first game. It helped that I had never heard of it before I played it so I had no expectations. Solid little RPG. Second game was meh. Didn't play the third.

I don't show off dopey... I pretty much put my play on display for everyone, good or bad, and take my lumps when I suck. I take even worse lumps when I'm riding a hot streak though, nobody wants to pat Ape on his silver back for a job well done... fear of contributing to my arrogance or something of that sort... so its me against the world.

Other than Pac there is really nobody else amongst the regulars right now that has been as hot as I have been the last couple months scum hunting, and I've done it different ways each game. My versatility is unparalleled, like my charm and body odor.

what a steaming pile of monkey sh*t this is..

pacTard.. clean up on page 2, clean up on page 2

what a steaming pile of monkey sh*t this is..

pacTard.. clean up on page 2, clean up on page 2

Pac and I don't agree on much, but we agree on the statements in that post, and that you are a despicable **** who wants to take out your years of misery on JIF's gay parts.

Pac and I don't agree on much, but we agree on the statements in that post, and that you are a despicable **** who wants to take out your years of misery on JIF's gay parts.

What are my gay parts? Arent gays gay all over?

My misery is ending, your's is just beginning

What are my gay parts? Arent gays gay all over?

the only thing ghey on gaype is his anus

and his mouth

I agree I'm currently the best townie in the game. I've single handidly destroyed scum teams.

I either net scum or give fellow townies at least 2 out of 4 scum with my final post.. this game for example the last list before I died had Misigi, JC, and SMC on it and I constantly talked about how if Vic was town he should be dead.

No one cared so they had to get got.. No coincidence when I perished the town went on one of the worst runs I've ever seen.

and you're ok some times too.

Archived