INCEPTION MAFIA--SIGN UP THREAD

SMC

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably because my plans are subject to change as per wife & kid. I do plan on coming up to Boston for next Saturday, though. If for some reason that gets messed up, I will truly owe you one. You can drive 16 hours again soon but stay at my house next time!

On second thought, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't go over well with the wife.

"Hey hon, gonna have a girl from DM come stay with us."

"What?"

"Yeah, girl from DM - name is Christine. Really funny - you'll like her."

"Is she cute?"

"Based on her avatar, I'd say yes."

"Avatar? What the **** is that, some cybersex thing?"

"No! It's her pic."

"Pic?! You share pics with chicks on the internet?!"

"Technically, that is correct, but......"

/Verbal's body slumps to the floor

You can ask wombat about them tomorrow.

CTM: so, wombat how were lady ape's boobs?

Wombat: *beep bloop bop boop* the true origin of dragons can be traced back to the first Targaryan reign, when Dumbledore married Tinkerbell and then had a bastard child with Frodo and named him Atreyou...

CTM: hmmm, (then thinks to himself, "I wonder if Jif is online, could go for some non-pseudo, pseudo-gay talk right about now")

CTM: so, wombat how were lady ape's boobs?

Wombat: *beep bloop bop boop* the true origin of dragons can be traced back to the first Targaryan reign, when Dumbledore married Tinkerbell and then had a bastard child with Frodo and named him Atreyou...

CTM: hmmm, (then thinks to himself, "I wonder if Jif is online, could go for some non-pseudo, pseudo-gay talk right about now")

Paging Dr. Trying To Hard- Dr. Trying To Hard to the main lobby.

Just in fudge.

Paging Dr. Trying To Hard- Dr. Trying To Hard to the main lobby.

Just in fudge.

In my brownie sundae induced state last night I failed to acknowledge the irony of your dig hinging on the dated "Paging Dr. So-and-so... " line. Lol, you goofy bastard.

Me and my co-worker were just talking about our plans for the weekend.. I'm going to Cirque De Solei with my son and ladyfriend and he's going to hang out at home with his wife and kid.

the admin girl for our team is moving to another building on Monday so it's her last day here..

oh and I'm going to the gym in about an hour or so.. the boss is letting us out early today!!!

Cirque De Solei? In Rochester? LOL

Good luck to the admin. girl and her move to her new building. Farther away from you must be better.

Have fun sweating to the oldies.

Yolur boss would do anything to get distance between the two of you.

Cirque De Solei? In Rochester? LOL

Good luck to the admin. girl and her move to her new building. Farther away from you must be better.

Have fun sweating to the oldies.

Yolur boss would do anything to get distance between the two of you.

There are a couple touring Cirque De Solei companies in addition to the ones that are permanently based in Orlando and Las Vegas you big, dumb, meatball.

It was good by the way... not the $140 good you'd pay in Orlando to see the same show but for $40 it wasn't bad at all. I sat up high a little bit laughing at the morons that paid $110 a ticket to sit next to the stage...

Everyone hated the admin girl.. she spent half the day making rounds and bothering people with non-stop blather while complaining she was given too much work to do. It was incredible that everyone but her seemed to understand the irony of her whining.

Archived