SoFlaJets

Yes there are a few positions begging for a new starter

Safety

O Tackle

D Tackle

Cornerback Possibly

Punter (let's see how the Aussie does)

Place Kicker

I would say OT, DT and Safety can be had in the draft.

Don't expect lighting to strike twice. The chances of drafting 2 starters are slim to begin with,now back2back years is close to impossible.

Ill be super stoked with 1 guy who can come in and start on the NFL level yr 1.

Don't expect lighting to strike twice. The chances of drafting 2 starters are slim to begin with,now back2back years is close to impossible.

Ill be super stoked with 1 guy who can come in and start on the NFL level yr 1.

Smiz, I think we can come out of this draft with two starters ... it's pretty deep with quality players

It's not a lock, but it's doable

Vilma and Erik Coleman?If so at what positions could they be?
i hope we don't have to. help is needed at TE & DT. starting a rook at TE aint that bad. but in a perfect world, first year DT's join the rotation. i'm hopin' d strait makes enough strides in camp to beats out d abraham. since bradway had little to no reported interest in f smoot. :?

I'd like to get another smart play making LB like Vilma and a maybe a CB to challenge Abraham & Barrett.

I think the DL is pretty competitive with Ellis, Robertson, Abraham, Evans, Thomas and Legree.

Vilma was a huge asset to defense. Another LB like him would allow the defense to do so much more.

Donnie Henderson got all the credit for turning around the defense but a lot of credit should go to Denny Marcin & Jonathan Villma - the line finally developed and Vilma & Coleman made a big difference.

A big play receiver to stretch defenses would be nice so defenses can't key on the run.

OT Alex Barron and SS Ernest Shazor. :D

ME LIKELY!! :lol::lol:

Alex Barron gives us a legit LT and moves Fabini back to RT where he is better suited

Ernest Shazor gives us that inthebox safety than will knock heads off, force fumbles, get sacks and even cover tight ends and wide receivers.

Along with getting Barron and Shazor, Bradway should sign Andre Dyson and Rocky Bernard (DT) to fill our other current needs now. tight end we can go in the 3rd rd or start chris baker :?

Archived