is this the year the Jets win the Superbowl??

Blackout

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this the year Brady stops crying to the referee's? Answer nada

They all cry, Faba....it's just that Brady has more clout and therefore more influence than most qb's...like, lets say, Mark Sanchez, for example.

why is that, Garby?

why is that, Garby?

1) Your offense is one huge question mark

2) QB position is one huge question mark

3) The potential of your running game is extremely over-rated

4) Your wide-outs aren't all that and a bag of chips

5) one of your safety pick-ups is a huge injury risk

The defense will be the strength. It has to be - all year and possibly into the playoffs.

The defense will be the strength. It has to be - all year and possibly into the playoffs.

1-tim tebow will mask all problems on offense

2-tim tebow will be our new star QB

3-tim tebow can run

4-true, we have lost both Cotchery and Burress over the past 2 years which means I have nobody to like in our WR core anymore.

5-somehow, Tim Tebow will fix this.

If things go perfectly, it will be the year. But basically everything would need to fall into place... Sanchez takes the major steps necessary, Hunter improves, Greene runs hard, Maybin generates consistent pressure, the defensive line beasts etc. Oh. And then probably some luck in the playoffs.

ouch. i hate you sometimes. stop pointing out our flaws.. i was just getting excited.

1-tim tebow will mask all problems on offense

2-tim tebow will be our new star QB

3-tim tebow can run

4-true, we have lost both Cotchery and Burress over the past 2 years which means I have nobody to like in our WR core anymore.

5-somehow, Tim Tebow will fix this.

Ah, yes! Jesus Tebow to the rescue!!!

You talking about the Jets winning the Superbowl or Tebow losing his Virginity? I can;t scroll up.

I'll bet money Tim has done the dance without no pants so to speak. If your team traded for a guy who has never ever gotten laid in his life, then you are the ones who are f**ked.

If i could pry tebows manhood out of your mouths for a minute....

I was speaking to a couple of steeler fans over the weekend and it got me thinking of when big ben came into the league. They simplified the offense(read dumbed down) and limited rapelisbergers reads to only 1 half of the field. IMO, the Jets have teh opportunity to do this with Luigi's new offense. Simplify it, keep it to the play action and roll outs that the sanchize excels at and when he does have to drop back and throw it, limit his reads since that seems to be something he struggles with doing in time alotted in the pocket. either that or we can hope that the time alotted becomes more available but I have very little confidence in Hunter.

I can honestly say that I feel good about the other 10 players we have starting on O.

If i could pry tebows manhood out of your mouths for a minute....

I was speaking to a couple of steeler fans over the weekend and it got me thinking of when big ben came into the league. They simplified the offense(read dumbed down) and limited rapelisbergers reads to only 1 half of the field. IMO, the Jets have teh opportunity to do this with Luigi's new offense. Simplify it, keep it to the play action and roll outs that the sanchize excels at and when he does have to drop back and throw it, limit his reads since that seems to be something he struggles with doing in time alotted in the pocket. either that or we can hope that the time alotted becomes more available but I have very little confidence in Hunter.

I can honestly say that I feel good about the other 10 players we have starting on O.

to be honest with you the less you have a QB do the better when it comes to the mental aspect of playing the position. I think this was one of the drawbacks of Shottys system. I would be willing to bet the offenses of some of the better QB's in the league are exactly like this relying more on the ability of the QB rather than flooding him with tons of information in the span of 3 -4 seconds. Giving the QB the ability to read the defense and have less on his plate when he drops back helps any QB IMO rather than having to worry about both. So give Sanchez more ability to read the defense and change the play accordingly exactly how Manning does it.

to be honest with you the less you have a QB do the better when it comes to the mental aspect of playing the position. I think this was one of the drawbacks of Shottys system. I would be willing to bet the offenses of some of the better QB's in the league are exactly like this relying more on the ability of the QB rather than flooding him with tons of information in the span of 3 -4 seconds. Giving the QB the ability to read the defense and have less on his plate when he drops back helps any QB IMO rather than having to worry about both. So give Sanchez more ability to read the defense and change the play accordingly exactly how Manning does it.

Isn;t Manning one of the most cerebral QB's in the game? I'm assuming your talking about Peyton. Eli seems to be more of a gunslinger living and dying by his arm. Peyton plays the game like a master Chess player. I have never seen any of either of this from Sanchez. For now Im hoping it was a function of Shottys complicated yet dreadfully predictable scheme.

Isn;t Manning one of the most cerebral QB's in the game? I'm assuming your talking about Peyton. Eli seems to be more of a gunslinger living and dying by his arm. Peyton plays the game like a master Chess player. I have never seen any of either of this from Sanchez. For now Im hoping it was a function of Shottys complicated yet dreadfully predictable scheme.

yes Manning is a very smart QB but I dont think the plays they ran with the Colts were overly complicated at all giving Manning more time to read the defense rather than worry about reading what his receiver was going to do as well. Manning read the defense then relied on his talent to get the ball where it needed to go. I think Sanchez can do that if given the chance to finally keep the same skill players for more than one season and not try to run a ridiculously complicated offense. We shall see ...no matter how you slice it the main thing Sanchez has to do is cut down on stupid turnovers and I think he will be just fine,

Ive also been thinking about the Jets practices Sanchez goes up aganist a pretty stout pass defense every day in practice. I mean the Jets over the past 3 years have made some absolutely great QB's look terrible including Rodgers, Manning, Brady, Brees the Jets gave them all fits. I wonder if throwing that defense at our offense every day keeps them from getting in some type of rhythm.

Wonderlic Scores:

Brees: 28

Rodgers: 35

Brady: 33

Peyton: 28

Tebow: 22

Sanchez: 28

Eli: 39

I don't know how this is relevant I just wanted an oppurtunity to share this information.

Wonderlic Scores:

I don't know how this is relevant I just wanted an oppurtunity to share this information.

I think.its largely meaningless... Qb is about processing a lot of simple information quickly... The complexity is the speed in which the decision needs to be made, this is different then raw intelligence

Wonderlic Scores:

why didn't you mention Dan Marino's score????

#lies

Archived