Rajon Rondo > Magic Johnston, John Stockton and Bob Cousy all in one

Blackout

All three were exponentially better than Rondo, and Starks wasn't a PG...

how come John Starks Point Guard comes up on google searches, but yet John Stakrs Shooint Guard doesn't? ;)

anyways Rondo already had more rings than Stockton and is just getting started! Rondo is averaging 4.5 more playoff assists per game than Chris Paul and anyone else AND Rondo has over 60 more assists in the playoffs than anyone else DESPITE being suspended a game

how is YOUR favorite team doing B.G.??? i doubt you are a Heat/OKC/Spur fan.....maybe you are.

anyways Rondo in the playoffs is the most incredible player ever

http://www.basketbal...s/NYK/1994.html

he had 6 assista a game...no other Knick did that. you are crazy!

go Rondo

Starks was a 2. Period. Harper started at the 1 during those years and even split a little time with Hubie Davis and some guy named Doc Rivers. Starks saw some time at the point when they were transitioning into Ward but nothing where you could really say he was a true PG. BJ is right, you're showing your age on this one.

Starks was a 2. Period. Harper started at the 1 during those years and even split a little time with Hubie Davis and some guy named Doc Rivers. Starks saw some time at the point when they were transitioning into Ward but nothing where you could really say he was a true PG. BJ is right, you're showing your age on this one.

Well said.

this is culturally biased.

- He took the SAT recently and scored a 520 out of a possible 1600.

- 520? You get 400 for just spelling your name correctly.

- That's it, he messed up on his name.

I always wondered how Matt Nover got cast in that movie... comparatively speaking, he makes Bosh look like a prime KG when comparing Big 3's. On the other hand, he was still a better actor than Penny though.

- He took the SAT recently and scored a 520 out of a possible 1600.

- 520? You get 400 for just spelling your name correctly.

- That's it, he messed up on his name.

I always wondered how Matt Nover got cast in that movie... comparatively speaking, he makes Bosh look like a prime KG when comparing Big 3's. On the other hand, he was still a better actor than Penny though.

I still cant understand how Tony failed TV. How do you fail TV?

Archived