Spurs vs Thunder series thread

Blackout

What can I say? Thought I'd never forgive the guy for The Decision. Turns out I like watching great basketball players more than holding grudges against douchebags.

Not me, friend. I'm as petty and vindictive as a spurned ex. Old Testament sh*t.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not me, friend. I'm as petty and vindictive as a spurned ex. Old Testament sh*t.

Also it's worth noting, watching tonight's game, there's nothing on earth that could ever convince me to root for Boston. I hate them so much they actually had me rooting for Kobe. Kobe dude.

Blackout is not a caricature. That is literally every Boston Celtics fan on the planet. They're all that.

What can I say? Thought I'd never forgive the guy for The Decision. Turns out I like watching great basketball players more than holding grudges against douchebags.

This is exactly what I tell everyone when we're at the bar talking basketball.

This is actually what I mean when I'm busy telling everyone the above statement.

Also it's worth noting, watching tonight's game, there's nothing on earth that could ever convince me to root for Boston. I hate them so much they actually had me rooting for Kobe. Kobe dude.

Blackout is not a caricature. That is literally every Boston Celtics fan on the planet. They're all that.

Having done my undergrad in downtown Boston (Northeastern), my distaste for every Celtics, Sox and Bruins fan inscreased tenfold. Usually people talk in hyperbole, but it's a legitimate 95% of Boston fans that are intolerable.

Having done my undergrad in downtown Boston (Northeastern), my distaste for every Celtics, Sox and Bruins fan inscreased tenfold. Usually people talk in hyperbole, but it's a legitimate 95% of Boston fans that are intolerable.

"So if you look at it this way, heeeeah's why you can compaaayah Haaavlicek to Jooooahdon..."

I know it. Like I said, strange bedfellows.

"So if you look at it this way, heeeeah's why you can compaaayah Haaavlicek to Jooooahdon..."

I sh*t you not, I've actually heard that argument before while out on Boylston street. Crazier than that, I've actually heard someone say that Rondo was better than Magic...

I don't think I could be friends with someone who said they didn't like James Harden. Talk about a dude that is going to max the **** out in 2013.

Probably my favorite player in the league. He's like a more athletic, likable Manu. I also love the fact that he's managed to stay out of the passive aggressive Durant-Westbrook dynamic. He'd make any team in the league better.

It's absurdly hypocritical to hate on Miami and then pull for the Spurs. Manu and Parker are just as shameless with this bullsh*t. Parker just slamming his chin into Westbrook's shoulder and then falling down is about as bad as we've seen this postseason.

I would say the flopping is very low down on the list of reasons why people hate Miami.

Harden with a clutch 3. Swaggerlicious.

It's absurdly hypocritical to hate on Miami and then pull for the Spurs. Manu and Parker are just as shameless with this bullsh*t. Parker just slamming his chin into Westbrook's shoulder and then falling down is about as bad as we've seen this postseason.

I agree. Now that Durant can't pull that bull**** rip move anymore, OKC is one of my favorite teams to watch. Plus, I have a man-crush on Iblocka.

Yeah agreed. But the flopping isn't the only reason I cant stand the Heat.

The image of Lebron and Wade faking the sniffles in pregame I'll always remember. Spoiled babies.

I agree. Now that Durant can't pull that bull**** rip move anymore, OKC is one of my favorite teams to watch. Plus, I have a man-crush on Iblocka.

I'm a Westbrook guy. His hoops IQ is insane. The guy is never out of position. Ever. Completely proved me wrong, and the fact that not only did he get his act together, but also that the entire team rallied around him makes them that much more likable.

Has any team ever hit this well on 4 straight first rounders? 3 of these guys are top-15 players already.

I would argue that French accents are just as bad.

Ha. It is annoying the media portrays the Spurs as a throwback, they do it the right way team. Then we see Parker get badly stripped by Harden and proceeds to take a superman dive and then pretends his wrist fell off. Someone needs to call them out too.

Yeah agreed. But the flopping isn't the only reason I cant stand the Heat.

The image of Lebron and Wade faking the sniffles in pregame I'll always remember. Spoiled babies.

Agreed. The flopping is just the icing on the cake. Bronbron especially, from the dancing like a moron the sidelines, to not willing to shake the Magic's hand because they are inferior opponent, the way he played Cleveland during the decision, the decision, the ******* gay a$$ intro they did with all the predictions, his fake sniffling before the game....all that sh*t. He's just a little punk. Cant stand him. Anywho, said that sh*t a million times.

This series though is surprising for me...really thought the Spurs would dominate last night. But OKC is playing great defense. Other than Manu, every shot they've take just seems like they had to give everything thing they got to get it off. OKC is clicking right now. Going to be hard to beat for any team.

Agreed. The flopping is just the icing on the cake. Bronbron especially, from the dancing like a moron the sidelines, to not willing to shake the Magic's hand because they are inferior opponent, the way he played Cleveland during the decision, the decision, the ******* gay a$$ intro they did with all the predictions, his fake sniffling before the game....all that sh*t. He's just a little punk. Cant stand him. Anywho, said that sh*t a million times.

This series though is surprising for me...really thought the Spurs would dominate last night. But OKC is playing great defense. Other than Manu, every shot they've take just seems like they had to give everything thing they got to get it off. OKC is clicking right now. Going to be hard to beat for any team.

Talent wise OKC is the best team in the league easily. The Spurs getting this far and having the season they had is pretty unreal. That team isnt that talented.

Archived