INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

Seriously, CTM will you just explain this to these guys... sigh.

I wasn't aware no one else could make random off the wall remarks. Sorry...I'll let you both go back to being the two cool guys in the room. My bad guys. Seriously...sorry about that.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't aware no one else could make random off the wall remarks. Sorry...I'll let you both go back to being the two cool guys in the room. My bad guys. Seriously...sorry about that.

Calm the butthurt.

I was talking about the fact that the odds of the same person being scum don't increase over the course of time, same odds every new game.

That was a WACKY OFF THE WALL comment though... dork.

Calm the butthurt.

I was talking about the fact that the odds of the same person being scum don't increase over the course of time, same odds every new game.

That was a WACKY OFF THE WALL comment though... dork.

LMAO....Ape do you really think I don't know odds and stats? Hahaha...come on dude.

Like I said...sorry brah

look up the fallacy of the maturity of chances, otherwise known as the gamblers fallacy

I already understand it, I'm just surprised two people have now made similar comments, AVM and Jetscode.

LMAO....Ape do you really think I don't know odds and stats? Hahaha...come on dude.

Like I said...sorry brah

Keep backpedalling...

I've got you in the same intellectual silo as 80, Nolder and Jack D by the way. Just a notch higher than Christine and dog poop.

I already understand it, I'm just surprised two people have now made similar comments, AVM and Jetscode.

Please don't talk about how things go over peoples head when obviously my own remarks have gone over yours.

Thanks,

Management

Keep backpedalling...

I've got you in the same intellectual silo as 80, Nolder and Jack D by the way. Just a notch higher than Christine and dog poop.

I take your insults about as serious as I take your traps.

Please don't talk about how things go over peoples head when obviously my own remarks have gone over yours.

Thanks,

Management

You are over-selling it. Just admit you are dumb, or that you were hoping we'd spiral off into a Sharrow train.

You are over-selling it. Just admit you are dumb, or that you were hoping we'd spiral off into a Sharrow train.

Day 1098

Today I tried to teach the most inept of the apes advanced humor. He rejected it. It seems as though simple human logic such as the commonly and sometimes over-used "..." go over it's head. My attempts at reason and logic seem futile, and I fear his lack of understanding may soon lead to an outburst of rage. Many of my comrades have fallen attempting to teach these primitive creatures ways of higher living, yet I press onward. Though I know my time with this one in particular will ultimately be my undoing, I pray that those that follow in my footsteps can learn from my mistakes.

And stay away from the ape.

--AVM

wow... thought for sure you guys would lynch me for the lol's.

uhh.. so yeah.

For anyone paying attention that's 2 traps that Vic fell for.. the one everyone knows about and the other where I told ya I'm Robert Fisher and that should mean something to some of you.. know what I mean yo? By the looks of the posts after Vic saying he was Maurice I can tell some of you do.

Good thing I catch you as scum in single posts, no traps needed.

Setting a trap for scum-VM is like using a security system to track if Crushers at a buffet. Everyone knows when he's there...spotting him is nothing special.

uhh.. so yeah.

For anyone paying attention that's 2 traps that Vic fell for.. the one everyone knows about and the other where I told ya I'm Robert Fisher and that should mean something to some of you.. know what I mean yo? By the looks of the posts after Vic saying he was Maurice I can tell some of you do.

Yes, Pac. That's why we were waiting to see if anyone felt GOOD about Vic because of his reveal. No need to make everyone speak up though, lol.

vote: Vic

Yes, Pac. That's why we were waiting to see if anyone felt GOOD about Vic because of his reveal. No need to make everyone speak up though, lol.

vote: Vic

man I'm good.. you were my first town read of the game before that went down.

uhh.. so yeah.

You do realize in the movie if was Maurice's approval that Robert searched for most desperately. That's what allowed inception. If you're hinting I'm Maurice and that somehow makes me scum I believe you're misunderstanding the movie.

so Ape what was that you were babbling about earlier with regards to my logic? let me go back and look.

The part about scum wanting the mirror dead. At the time, to me, it didn't seem logical. However, as I explained to CTM I've been assuming that lynching the mirror would remove it from the game permanently. I've since revisited the assumption, but thanks for checking in...

You were at the gym a long time, what'd you do like 1700 reps of 10 pound dumbell curls?

OMG DERP SO DRUNK BFFTJHERP

Yall are assholes. Night

Hi

Suck a dick. Night

Hello

Eat a flaming turd. Goodnight Leelou is passed out face first in my cooter. Night. Hi. goodnight. Howdy. Hi goodnight night.

Yall are assholes. Night

Hi

Suck a dick. Night

Hello

Eat a flaming turd. Goodnight Leelou is passed out face first in my cooter. Night. Hi. goodnight. Howdy. Hi goodnight night.

She's like the girl from 40 year old virgin that sucks his toe and gets kicked in the nose. IM HOT BUT NOW YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY OF THIS.

The part about scum wanting the mirror dead. At the time, to me, it didn't seem logical. However, as I explained to CTM I've been assuming that lynching the mirror would remove it from the game permanently. I've since revisited the assumption, but thanks for checking in...

You were at the gym a long time, what'd you do like 1700 reps of 10 pound dumbell curls?

naw I was helping my son with his homework then played Sorry with he and the lady friend.. then I talked to the lady friend about the new tv we're going to have to get because my poor Samsung seems to have gotten butt ****ed by a lightning storm a couple weeks ago.. long story but first the storm took out my PS3 and DirecTV receiver... got those replaced and the Directv was working but the new playstation wasn't.. thought it was an HDMI port but the receiver was working fine on both ports.. then today I try to turn the tv on and was getting no signal... then I tried component cables and was getting no signal...

think the storm somehow fried some wiring in the TV that slowly got worse.. now nothing works. sweet.

so I guess I gotta get a new tv.. I wanted to upgrade anyway but didn't want to drop 1500 bombs yet since my Sammy LCD looked beautiful... I'm gonna bump up from 46' to a 55' or so that's 3d compatible. Just sucks to spend money I didn't want to because of a friggin storm.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 1

Pac (5) -- Nolder, Jack, JiF, Christine, Leelou

Vic (9) -- Tina, Pac, Smash, Crusher, CTM, Verbal, Ape, WWWombat, AVM

JF80 (1) -- Sharrow

AVM (1) -- JF80

Smash (1) -- Hess

Crusher (1) -- Vic

With 19 Robert Fischers, it takes 10 to lynch out of the dream level

uhh.. so yeah.

enough with the PM sh*t... you're a freaken amateur

what a mook, seriously.. I've never heard or seen anyone when describing curls as giving the total for both arms

naw I was helping my son with his homework then played Sorry with he and the lady friend.. then I talked to the lady friend about the new tv we're going to have to get because my poor Samsung seems to have gotten butt ****ed by a lightning storm a couple weeks ago.. long story but first the storm took out my PS3 and DirecTV receiver... got those replaced and the Directv was working but the new playstation wasn't.. thought it was an HDMI port but the receiver was working fine on both ports.. then today I try to turn the tv on and was getting no signal... then I tried component cables and was getting no signal...

think the storm somehow fried some wiring in the TV that slowly got worse.. now nothing works. sweet.

so I guess I gotta get a new tv.. I wanted to upgrade anyway but didn't want to drop 1500 bombs yet since my Sammy LCD looked beautiful... I'm gonna bump up from 46' to a 55' or so that's 3d compatible. Just sucks to spend money I didn't want to because of a friggin storm.

it's pretty good timing i think.. I bought a 2011 Samsung 3d LED smart tv, and it looks like they really upgraded the 2012 model... which should make the 11's a ton cheaper.. or you and the 17 cousins who live with you can chip in and pay for the new features on 2012 model

uhh.. so yeah.

I would like to go to Nick Tahou's now please. Thank you.

best_burger_garbage_plate_nick_tahou.jpg

HERCULES HERCULES HERCULES

I like this share a moment in the life sh*t.

Let me see. Left the office and drove to Old Redskins park and picked little Sal up from Widereciever camp. Went to Dicks Sporting Goods to get him Nike flip flops so he doesn;t wear out his cleats walking across the driveway.

Got home, baby crusher told me about a Science test he took, then Mrs Crusher came home and I talked to her bout her shirt being to restricting and possibloy contributing to early osteoporosis.

Lit the grills and threw on my marinaded mahi mahi steaks as Mrs Crusher made nice pasta and a tomato salad to go with it.

Then I feast with the family watching my prefectly good working television of which I know not the name or what it does except show me TV and stuff.

Walked my dog around the block and scooped a gigantic pile of dog poop and had to carry it back to the house.

Thats it. I feel better now.

Archived