INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Pete. Her father is a great guy, I've been with her since college, about 13 years. He has always seen the way we look at each other and not just accepted, but enjoyed, that we are just two kids crazy about each other doing things our way. Never once objecting to us dating forever, like a lesser man might have. He just loves hearing our stories and living vicariously through our endless honeymoon phase.

Now its my job to repay him with the wedding she deserves, and hopefully his first grandson in the next year. :)

How sweet. If you really want to pay him back with a grandson you gotta get that book that explains how to have a male child when you conceive. Im SERIOUS. I did it with Baby Crusher, Little Sal and LeLe and got what I wanted each time. Has to do with angle of ejaculation and the ph of the va jay jay based on the cycle of menstration. NOT EVEN KIDDING. SCIENCE

How sweet. If you really want to pay him back with a grandson you gotta get that book that explains how to have a male child when you conceive. Im SERIOUS. I did it with Baby Crusher, Little Sal and LeLe and got what I wanted each time. Has to do with angle of ejaculation and the ph of the va jay jay based on the cycle of menstration. NOT EVEN KIDDING. SCIENCE

I didn't think I was going to puke this morning. Now, I think I am.

Real life bla bla bla.

As other has already said - why mention framers and millers?

It was easy to pick on Nolder this time too. AVM is not acting like he has in recent games. Some of you says that is because he is town. Maybe he tries to change his way of playing scum? (See post below.)

I would have won - 15 years ago.

His second "joke vote".

And the next vote without an explenation - 7th vote on the train if I remember it correct.

Scummy post. And it´s not the reason why I haven´t posted much.

Good reason?

CTM trying to get the cop to view Vic this game? Usually that means scum team having a watcher. (Or is it tracker? Always forget.) I didn´t find the quote now but I think Ape said that cop could check Vic too.

My vote on Vic was because of other games but if I had been here more I would still have voted him for reason stated by the others on his train.

Nice re-cap Tina tee. Agree on all points. Day 1 I always make joke votes. Most of us do. My vote on Vic was a vendetta joke but his reaction made it stick. His contradictions made it stick.

Nice catch on CTM totally missed that. He's a crafty turd.

Thanks.

So, should I go into the book store and ask them for the bold... or does this book have a title?

Thanks.

So, should I go into the book store and ask them for the bold... or does this book have a title?

If you do that give me time to drive to Boston. Cause that kinda funny is worth driving for.

The name of the book is something like Sex determination, or something like that. If it's your goal it does make a difference.

If you do that give me time to drive to Boston. Cause that kinda funny is worth driving for.

"So do you have any books about how if I put it in my wife's vag a certain way it makes boys? Also do you have anything on becoming a Mafia tutor?"

Real life bla bla bla.

I've know some of these guys close to 5-6 years. Nobody was talking about the game last night, and Pac's ball-breaking about me shelling out cash on my wedding was something I couldn't relate to, so I let those that give a sh*t know what I've been alluding to. It has no bearing on the game.

CTM trying to get the cop to view Vic this game? Usually that means scum team having a watcher. (Or is it tracker? Always forget.) I didn´t find the quote now but I think Ape said that cop could check Vic too.

My vote on Vic was because of other games but if I had been here more I would still have voted him for reason stated by the others on his train.

Neither CTM or I were insinuating the cop should view Vic this game. We were discussing last game. If CTM wanted the cop to view Vic, why is he voting Vic? Why am I?

I'll be logging this as grotesque manufacturing of events that didn't occur, and I'm noting that Crusher agreed with it.

"So do you have any books about how if I put it in my wife's vag a certain way it makes boys? Also do you have anything on becoming a Mafia tutor?"

You should skip reproduction and go right to a nursing home.

"Hey I want to drop jizz my hotty and have an heir apparent to my throne." "you got any books on that bitch?"

Just in fudge.

You try to hard.

Fail.

More fudge.

You are the nemesis of all things funny.

I've know some of these guys close to 5-6 years. Nobody was talking about the game last night, and Pac's ball-breaking about me shelling out cash on my wedding was something I couldn't relate to, so I let those that give a sh*t know what I've been alluding to. It has no bearing on the game.

whoa tonto.. I think she meant real life blah blah was why she hasn't been around... her way of saying she's been busy me thinks.

plus she's my facebook friend and I take that quite seriously.

Now this is more like it, I hope you have the wedding you've been dreaming about since you were a furry little girl.

I'm truly sorry I found the person I was meant to be with. I hope one day you find your Prince Charming... or at least Prince LessMiserablethanYou.

Neither CTM or I were insinuating the cop should view Vic this game. We were discussing last game. If CTM wanted the cop to view Vic, why is he voting Vic? Why am I?

I'll be logging this as grotesque manufacturing of events that didn't occur, and I'm noting that Crusher agreed with it.

You should be loggin, or twigging something else reproduction gorilla.

I said nice catch. Then admitted didn;t catch it.

I know it's confusing cause I said I agree on all points. But also admitted to not seeing it.

whoa tonto.. I think she meant real life blah blah was why she hasn't been around... her way of saying she's been busy me thinks.

plus she's my facebook friend and I take that quite seriously.

Oh, perhaps she did. I thought she was commenting on the discussion topics last night... what do I know. Tina's a good sh*t though, which is why I didn't tell her GFY. :)

FINAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 1

Pac (5) -- Nolder, Jack, JiF, Christine, Leelou

Vic (10) -- Tina, Pac, Smash, Crusher, CTM, Verbal, Ape, WWWombat, AVM, JF80

JF80 (1) -- Sharrow

Smash (1) -- Hess

Crusher (1) -- Vic

With 19 Robert Fischers, it takes 10 to lynch out of the dream level

Scene coming shortly...

Archived