INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F quality of life. People get diagnosed with Cancer daily for just living. I'll take AIDS knowing I died ******* bitches. And you cant see the brown spots in the dark.

I'm sorry it was my tongue in cheek comment that started us down this path... can we shift the focus to some other stupidity, please?

You are part of all of the biggest scum flop performances we've ever seen, 80 is just dumb. Actually, 80 is too...

That's more like it. I'm also part of the greatest scum team ever assembled. JiF, Crushlove and Dan X. FTMFW!!!

So roles are shuffled each time we lynch a scum, correct? Given that little twist, investigative roles should probably out if they get a guilty. Framers or millers could always mess things up but they are always a concern.

This post is teh scummy. Mentioning millers and framers to give you a little out if your viewed?

So roles are shuffled each time we lynch a scum, correct? Given that little twist, investigative roles should probably out if they get a guilty. Framers or millers could always mess things up but they are always a concern.

When you get a minute can you dumb it down for those of us who have sex with other people. Thanx.

Vote: Vic

I found scum on Day 1 last time...go with the hot hand.

Oh yeah? Well the last two games I've known the entire scum team on day one. I'm like the ape, only with less poo flinging.

..and a pretty sh*tty neighbor to be honest.

</3 You don't even remember I was the really bad scum from last game? I thought people would at least remember me for my ineptitude.

You're cute, Vic.

And so it begins.

The only way that we can test to see if this is reality or not is to kill 80 on day 1 like we used to.

vote:80

I was going to vote Sharrow, but this is sound logic. I'll follow, and nothing can sway me otherwise.

Just like the old days, eh?

The old days? Like when people thought I didn't suck? Hmm...better logic. vote: Sharrow

If Nolder and Jack_D are on the scum team together that would have epic f***-up potential. Never before has this been possible.

So you blocked two games ago out of your mind too, eh?

Ewwww. Gross.

Unvote Lady Ape

Vote Wbgay

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 1

JC (1) -- Jack

Pac (3) -- Crusher, CTM, Vic

Verbal (1) --Leelou

JC (1) -- JF80

Vic (5) -- Christine, JC, Tina, Pac, Smash

Crusher (1) -- Ape

JF80 (2) -- Nolder, Sharrow

CTM (2) -- Hess, AVM