INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have my scumdar dialed in.

Unvote

Vote Pac

Is this the same Vic that typically observes on D1? This post doesn't sit well.

look at that train on vic

scum must feel threatened

unvote

vote: Pac

Not sure if serious. Either way this post also stinks like CTM's man-capri cargo pants.

Too much personal sh*t going on, losing my edge tbh. Almost not worth the effort to do the big jerk routine right now.

i don't think it takes much effort for you to act like a big jerk... not much at all

Maybe I should make an ape like claim? "U GUYZ SHUD LYNCH ME THEN LYNCH CTM, JiF, APE AND NOLDER -- I GARUNTEE THERE WILL B TEH SKUM N THAT GROOP. I R GR8-IST SKUM HUNTUR EVAR"

/chest thump

//own smc thread like a BOSS

Not as much as this post pings me.

\wbgay, AVM and Ape lady

scum in there for sure.

Ape's always scum, one of us is going to blow up first. Wonder which one it'll be. Lulz.

Haven't played with lady ape, I don't think and wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I can never get a beat on wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Amazing how I ping so many people, yet have no votes on me. If I'm pinging you on day 1, I should have your vote. (CTM, JiF, Ape)

Maybe I should make an ape like claim? "U GUYZ SHUD LYNCH ME THEN LYNCH CTM, JiF, APE AND NOLDER -- I GARUNTEE THERE WILL B TEH SKUM N THAT GROOP. I R GR8-IST SKUM HUNTUR EVAR"

/chest thump

//own smc thread like a BOSS

2 games in a row I ended you with my D1 play. I don't think I need lessons from you... Everything else you saying is just a notch above wheezing or mouth breathing as far as bein relevant.

2 games in a row I ended you with my D1 play. I don't think I need lessons from you... Everything else you saying is just a notch above wheezing or mouth breathing as far as bein relevant.

:rl:

Then vote me if I'm scum. It's what YOU always harp on others about -- if you think someone is scum, you should be voting for them (and not Crusher). And you do it a couple hours into gameplay, so the it's early argument shouldn't fly for you...by your own rules.

Apparently it's horrendously obvious when I'm scum. I think it's lazy play for anyone to throw "AVM looks scummy" out there right now, especially for doing something that I rarely if EVER do at all...much less on RL day 1. Vic's train has picked up a little steam yeah...but at L-5 on RL day 1 someone posting a try-hard townie post as nolder did seems almost too obvious. Nolder is an easy day 1 lynch because of his personality, but I'll be damned if that didn't scream to me OMG YOU GUYS I'M TOTALLY TOWN I SWEAR.

Like I said -- if someone has a problem with my analysis, vote me.

Ape's always scum, one of us is going to blow up first. Wonder which one it'll be. Lulz.

Haven't played with lady ape, I don't think and wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I can never get a beat on wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I'm on DM as well, and we have played together.

Oh and seriously dude -- get off the high horse. Lessons from me? LMAO. I suck as scum, apparently...and I have no problem saying that. But don't sit there and act like some mafia god because you got me the last two games largely due (by yours and Vic's admittance) to my lack of activity when I couldn't be active with RL. I like you, and you know that. But that's some flat out bull s***.

Archived