INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I DID IT FOR TEH BOOBS.

You're just mad that I wouldn't fake reveal to save you. "Verbal? Meh, f*** it, you can have him."

I expected it. Blind lynch him? Sure. Oh, he's the Cop? Oops. My bad. Now we're scum together? **** it, let's let him die anyway.

Bastard.

She actually has a really great rack.

Just sayin.

Thanks! So do you.

I like where this is going.

;) You would.

No question about it. Hence why we were allied in Hunger Games Mafia, and why I saved her in this game.

LOL :)

I remember the rant SMC went on when we NKed him during a family emergency. We, of course, had no idea.....but he was PISSED.

Of course! I have not forgotten my vendetta against you either, Verbal.

see ape opened up and got sensitive/emotional and lady ape followed suit... those names are definitely reversed... I think from now on, Christine = ape, Optimus = Lady ape

I understand that this is easy trolling for you, lap it up like the mutt you are...

Having known Christine before she came here, I just want to see her settle in and be herself - not this assinine impression of me that she thinks she is doing.

holy crap.. ape died on day 2 and was still the post leader by 50%

Yup.

I told you guys I needed a distractions. I think I said it to either JC or Smash, I just wanted to play, didn't even give a crap how well I played. I knew I'd be dead by D3, which seems to be the new thing to do, so figured making a great big mess was the least I could do. :)

I understand that this is easy trolling for you, lap it up like the mutt you are...

Having known Christine before she came here, I just want to see her settle in and be herself - not this assinine impression of me that she thinks she is doing.

Myself is boring. I would rather act like you and look like an idiot.

Myself is boring. I would rather act like you and look like an idiot.

I think you are missing the point. I'm not bothered by you "trying" to act like me, you aren't good at it, but why should that matter.... regardless, nothing you do will get under my skin, I think I've proven that 100x over here to these guys. If you want to act like an insufferable jackass, and then spin it as "I'm just being like you Ape" go ahead.

Your explanations of "just being myself" and "acting like you" completely contradict each other - but it doesn't really matter, nobody is going to mistake you for sensible any time soon.

The only reason I said anything is because I don't want to see you wear out your welcome. Carry on however, you'd like, just thought I'd do for you what some people did for me when I started playing at DM, help you develop a persona that contributes to the mafia community rather than disrupts it.

What, just smash them on the keyboard?

Here, I'll try to write my name with my boobs :

sdxczyhthtre48iewxsdzfrt8ih ew3sdr

.... Yeah, I'mma let my boobs be silent, ok?

You know... one picture is worth a thousand words...

Archived