Happy Birthday from FinHeaven Your Home for: Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins Forums, Miami Dolphins News

JustInFudge

This is strange way to remind everyone that its your birthday.

Happy Birthday!

You're telling me. I read this and was like...holy sh*t, its my Bday. How sad is it that Finheaven was the first to give me a happy bday...not even my family or friends have called. lol

What a little bitch.

You have the owner of the greatest Jets site on the net telling you that you're the best poster ever, and you still complain.

I never thought I'd say it, but T0m is right.

And I get NOTHING from JN???

NOTHING!!!

Hello JiF,

We at FinHeaven Your Home for: Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins Forums, Miami Dolphins News would like to wish you a happy birthday today!

Wait, I seriously have the same birthday as YOU of all people? Oh, you've got to be freakin' kidding me.

And to add onto your point, I got a freakin' happy birthday from JI, but nothing from here. Just saying.

Wait, I seriously have the same birthday as YOU of all people? Oh, you've got to be freakin' kidding me.

And to add onto your point, I got a freakin' happy birthday from JI, but nothing from here. Just saying.

Someone sounds grumpy on his special day!

A_Grumpy_Old_Man_With_His_Cane_In_His_Birthday_Cake_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_090427-221031-581009.jpg

What a little bitch.

You have the owner of the greatest Jets site on the net telling you that you're the best poster ever, and you still complain.

I never thought I'd say it, but T0m is right.

Who's T0m?

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day

fsu10.gif

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day

This explains it all. Your animosity has always been true love and you never knew why, till now.

Archived