One last attempt at a Late Night Crew thread

Bergen Jet

as your brain begins to atrophy with age and small vessel disease and the birds plague you at 3:30 in the morning, eventually you start getting up so early that it's the middle of the night... does that count for anything?

so when the zombie apocalypse hits, what is the weapon of choice ?

shotgun ?

axe?

bat ?

chainsaw ?

If they are attracted by noise your best bet would be a cross bow, bow and arrow or a pistol with a silencer. You definitely need the shotgun for when it hits the fan, but it should be avoided until it really hits the fan. An axe is a good carry weapon for close combat if you are one on one against the f'rs and don't want to give your position away. Personally, I'd pack a cross bow, a 9mm with a silencer and my tactical belt with about a half of dozen fully loaded mags at all times, and a Winchester Defender tactical and call it a day. As far as chainsaws go, if you are at the point that it is your only choice then masacre as many as you can on the way out.

Zombie apocalypse... be ready BEFORE it happens.

so glad I grew up in the 70's.

I heart mr Rogers. he solved many daddy issues.

for the zombie apocalypse I'll have an Uzi. and prayerful acceptance of the inevitable.... crossbows need accuracy and strength which would be difficult to summon in fear. but it's not a winnable scenario in the long run no matter what.

I'm just gonna watch that clip of mr r again and not think about it anymore.

um... sorry to intrude off hours... it's late night somewhere, though.

I heart mr Rogers. he solved many daddy issues.

for the zombie apocalypse I'll have an Uzi. and prayerful acceptance of the inevitable.... crossbows need accuracy and strength which would be difficult to summon in fear. but it's not a winnable scenario in the long run no matter what.

I'm just gonna watch that clip of mr r again and not think about it anymore.

um... sorry to intrude off hours... it's late night somewhere, though.

You have already been defeated with your attitude Cindy. It is all about picking them off one at a time and avoiding attention. Once you off the first zombie it becomes a game, a bloody game which will slowly cause you to fear the zombies less and less.

You have already been defeated with your attitude Cindy. It is all about picking them off one at a time and avoiding attention. Once you off the first zombie it becomes a game, a bloody game which will slowly cause you to fear the zombies less and less.

it's a basic math thing... they turn their food... they therefore multiply exponentially. you can pick them off one by one for a while, but sooner or later your brains are theirs.

I'm counting on them going for the younger, less atrophied ones first, but in the end, we're all food.

im not busy being born anyway :)

Archived