If you were a pro NFL player would you.....

courtnj18

Which ever ones don't ultimately decide the outcome of not just one, but both conference championship games would be a nice start. The fact that these clowns are pulling this crap after one of the most horrendously awful seasons of officiating imaginable is really pathetic. Not one of these guys should ever receive another penny from the NFL again.

This post got me thinking this morning. 10,000 posts. What would you say is the average time you spend on a post? I guesstimated it at 15 seconds, which means I've spent almost 42 hours of my life posting on Jetnation. **** me.

Hey, it could always be worse, just imagine how much time I must have spent given some of my long-winded diatribes.

Ok, now I'm depressed.

Which ever ones don't ultimately decide the outcome of not just one, but both conference championship games would be a nice start. The fact that these clowns are pulling this crap after one of the most horrendously awful seasons of officiating imaginable is really pathetic. Not one of these guys should ever receive another penny from the NFL again.

Jerome boger is good for about 5 bad calls a game.

This post got me thinking this morning. 10,000 posts. What would you say is the average time you spend on a post? I guesstimated it at 15 seconds, which means I've spent almost 42 hours of my life posting on Jetnation. **** me.

I read all your posts and have to say I think you are estimating really high at 15 seconds per post. :)

....rather an older, experienced ref, or a less experienced ref who is younger and stronger to be on the field?

Have to say these old guys really stay in good shape. Some of them are jacked. They may lose a step as they get older but they always seem to be in decent positions to make the call.

Vote for the old guys.

Archived