JN Mafia: Capture the Flag

Welcome to JiF's long awaited mafia game of; Capture the Fag...errr, Flag.

MECHANICS: This will be very different from the normal mafia mechanics. The game will be comprised of 4 teams of 4, Red, Green, Blue and Yellow. However, only 3 of your team members will be receiving a PM with a QT link. 1 team member from each team will not receive the link. Therefore Day 1, each team will be trying to locate their missing member (pun intended) instead of a lynch. The first team to locate their member, will receive the flag and all teams will be united in their own QT. The team who has the flag, can pick a player to be the one who carries the flag. There will be some type of contest to determine who gets to chose their missing member first. Example: I'm thinking of a number, 1-10, the first team to guess that number gets a shot at picking their missing member. If they fail, we'll run another similar contest until the first team is united.

From there, the game will then follow a somewhat traditional model as each day phase there will be lynches and each night there will be actions. However, you are all going to be in the dark on almost every aspect of the game moving forward. This is truly a, play and find out type of game. You can ask me questions, but 9 times out of 10, you'll get a PAFO response.

The team to finish the game with the flag is the winner.

RULES: You know them. Only stipulation to this game is revealing. There will be no reveals of any kind. You cannot share any information about what team you are on or if your team has the flag or if your team has ever had the flag or anything of that nature. Any hints at either or any will result in an immediate mod kill, no warnings. If you think you're coming close breaking that rule, run what ever it is you were going to share by me first.

Below is the list of players. It will be about an hour before I start sending out PM's as I'm heading out to a lunch meeting. Feel free to ask questions now, I'll answer what I can the best I can when I return or you'll get a PAFO.

1. SMC - killed N2

2. 80 - lynched D4

3. Crusher - killed N6

4. Vic

5. Nolder

6. Pac - killed N1

7. Ape - killed N4

8. JC - lynched D3

9. Leelou - lynched D5

10. Verbal

11. Jack D - killed N5

12. Christine - lynched D2

13. Lily - random lynched D6

14. Sharrow

15. Tina

16. CTM - killed N3.

Edited by JiF

All PM's are out. The game has begun.

I'm thinking of a number between 1-20. Whoever guesses the number correctly or is closest without going over is the winner and will get a shot at finding their lost teammate and having the flag first. Please put the number in your QT.

@ Lost teammates. As I told you in your PM, any attempt at signaling that you're not on a team will result in immediate death.

Edited by JiF

T-minus 30 minutes before CTM comes in with his obligatory "Is the Ape dead yet?" post. I mean, we've only seen him do it 52724935 times in a row......why break the streak now?

They're only feelings, they'll heal

All PM's are out. The game has begun.

I'm thinking of a number between 1-20. Whoever guesses the number correctly or is closest without going over is the winner and will get a shot at finding their lost teammate and having the flag first. Please put the number in your QT.

@ Lost teammates. As I told you in your PM, any attempt at signaling that you're not on a team will result in immediate death.

He said PUT THE NUMBER IN QT. Derp.

I'm not confirming or denying that CTM is on a team or a teamless member - but this is the only warning I'll give. Anything like this is going to result in a mod kill moving forward as it could be construed as a signal.