JN Mafia: Capture the Flag

Before we start, I have a question for Dr Crushlove or one of the ladies (going by the roster, only SMC, Sharrow, JC, JF80 and Hess are excluded) ... Aren't engagement rings meant to be worn on the left hand? Assuming that's correct, why would a girl wear a ring that looks like a cheap engagement ring on her right ring finger? I'm trying to chat up this chick at a store and I'm too busy trying to remember which hand was correct and do the whole mirror thing to figure out which hand it was on... It sucked, I still don't know if maybe some people wear on right hand.. It looked like a $120 engagement ring from Walmart.. the type Paco will buy for lady friend one day

Btw.. I already know how a few of you will respond, but fire away anyway

I'm not confirming or denying that CTM is on a team or a teamless member - but this is the only warning I'll give. Anything like this is going to result in a mod kill moving forward as it could be construed as a signal.

relax tuff stuff..

so what the hell does a correct guess from a team get them again? the right to guess who their 4th player is? and if that happens we start voting?

I take it the benefit being the 4 united team members will have a small #'s advantage?

Before we start, I have a question for Dr Crushlove or one of the ladies (going by the roster, only SMC, Sharrow, JC, JF80 and Hess are excluded) ... Aren't engagement rings meant to be worn on the left hand? Assuming that's correct, why would a girl wear a ring that looks like a cheap engagement ring on her right ring finger? I'm trying to chat up this chick at a store and I'm too busy trying to remember which hand was correct and do the whole mirror thing to figure out which hand it was on... It sucked, I still don't know if maybe some people wear on right hand.. It looked like a $120 engagement ring from Walmart.. the type Paco will buy for lady friend one day

What type of ring did he have on?

I'm not confirming or denying that CTM is on a team or a teamless member - but this is the only warning I'll give. Anything like this is going to result in a mod kill moving forward as it could be construed as a signal.

I didn't even know it was game on yet.. relax .... i was skimming and saw guess a number for a shot.. so i guessed

when do we get to use the shot?

Kill lady ape

Edited by CTM

Left ring fingers yes. Some chicks get engaged break up and switch it to the right hand. Also, I was told once or twice or twenty times if a girl wears a thumb ring she likes it in the butt. Hope that helps

DCL

What type of ring did he have on?

lol... I thought for sure you'd have went with something along the lines of her wearing it to deter patchouli smelling hippies like me from hitting on her ..

You can still surprise me after all these years, you brown bastard you..

I thought lady ape would give the response that you gave... He's like to get to gay jokes as quickly as possible

Edited by CTM

Nothing is worse than cheap jewelry. But yes, left hand if engaged.

I've occasionally worn my old ring on my right hand if going out somewhere really nice, but never just around.

Left ring fingers yes. Some chicks get engaged break up and switch it to the right hand. Also, I was told once or twice or twenty times if a girl wears a thumb ring she likes it in the butt. Hope that helps

DCL

I've occasionally worn my old ring on my right hand if going out somewhere really nice, but never just around.

Exactly.

DCL

Do women wear rings that look like engagment rings but aren't?

Interesting.

I got the engagement ring back from my ex fiance and sold it to someone else who was getting engaged. The ex got upset when I told her and I was like, "WTF, I wasn't going to keep the damn thing!"

A ring on the right hand that looks like an engagement ring?

I sometimes wear a flower ring on my right hand, and I know Leelou has her butterfly ring, but something that looks like an engagement ring on the right is either a promise ring, or a girl buying cheapo jewelry for herself.

Avoid. But, I still demand pics.

DCL

It's true.

Same for guys.

Everyone now look at Verbal.

Do women wear rings that look like engagment rings but aren't?

Yes. The "right hand ring" actually is a big seller according to my roommate. (she works at Kay Jewelers)

A right hand ring is one thing, but an engagement ring on the right hand? WTF.

Some girls need too much jewelry. Waste of money, imo.

Interesting.

I got the engagement ring back from my ex fiance and sold it to someone else who was getting engaged. The ex got upset when I told her and I was like, "WTF, I wasn't going to keep the damn thing!"

Mine was a bit different. My grandmother had left me her ring in her will. He bought a new setting for it and had it reset. If he wanted the band back bad enough, he probably could have had it.

relax tuff stuff..

so what the hell does a correct guess from a team get them again? the right to guess who their 4th player is? and if that happens we start voting?

I take it the benefit being the 4 united team members will have a small #'s advantage?

The team who guesses their missing member first, starts the game with the flag.

Mine was a bit different. My grandmother had left me her ring in her will. He bought a new setting for it and had it reset. If he wanted the band back bad enough, he probably could have had it.

That makes sense.

Verbal, why don't you go away for "2 minutes". Which, in Verbal time, is 9 hours, evidently.

It was 10 minutes, but I saw the hammer and didn't bother posting. I was online gaming at the time.

boobs.

Also, Verbal, if CTM asks if the Ape is dead yet, would he be talking about me or Optimus? He said in the other thread that Optimus is now Lady Ape.

I meant Dr. Zaius.

*sits in Verbal's lap*

And 80, that 2 minutes was more like 11 hours.

From me? I'm better than I thought!

You mean like they like to drop in a chicks butt or they want to be dropped in? Crusher does not know this cause I don't wear no jewelry. Not even a wedding banned.

"You mean they like to drop in a chick's butt or they want to be dropped in? I don't know this because I wear no jewelry. Not even a wedding band."

I had to translate that.

I meant take it up the butt.