JN Mafia: Capture the Flag

actually that's exactly what it means. Look at it this way, either he gets it out here, now, by making fun of you, or he represses it and then 5 years from now he's at the top of a bell tower on some college campus with a sniper rifle mowing down anything in a skirt.

Think of the lives you are saving

"Suns out Guns out" WHAT?

I think this is top five game threads ever. Good mafia and healthy eating habits for a healthy life and a colon of fortitude.

II think Jack is green. Just figured it out.

unvote

vote jack

Hammer fell. Good last ditch effort trying to save your green mate

This game would be better if you died more than once.

tis' the price I pay for being the best player on this site. fear leads to early removal at all costs.

I understand.. as a Jet fan, I'd like to see Brady out of the equation.

tis' the price I pay for being the best player on this site. fear leads to early removal at all costs.

I understand.. as a Jet fan, I'd like to see Brady out of the equation.

your less Brady and more the drunk guy who takes his pants off and pisses on the family of three in front of him in the stands.

Crusher or Nolder, imo. Nolder followed Jack on 3 lynches, and the Crusher unvote last night was pretty suspect.

Anyone have any insight on this, btw? Either Crusher is bussing him today, or one is green and one isn't.