JN Mafia: Capture the Flag

So uh, what's up?

How's it going?

Nice weather we're having lately.

So tell me...are the Pirates less bad now, or is it that everyone else just sucks more?

Please don't include the Cubs in this discussion...we all knew they sucked already.

So tell me...are the Pirates less bad now, or is it that everyone else just sucks more?

Please don't include the Cubs in this discussion...we all knew they sucked already.

They're better. Pitching and defensively at least. The offense is hit or miss.

They were good last year too until the Jerry Meals disaster crushed them. They were leading the division at the time, but it was a freefall after that debacle.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

we need some consolidation yo

I'd much much rather go with verbal since imo he's the green one but I'll omgus sharrow or whoever if I need to

let's just get this game moving yeah?

Edited by Nolder

I'm not green. And I always check JN mafia before I leave the house. I don't always post, but I check on my phone. Also, that is quite the lame excuse to vote somebody (because they posted before work).

The lynch on Leelou was not going away, and it seemed reasonable that she'd be green. We were wrong.

Vote: Lily

Lurking, and then finally popping in at a key point in the game. Hmmm....