JN Mafia: Capture the Flag

"You mean they like to drop in a chick's butt or they want to be dropped in? I don't know this because I wear no jewelry. Not even a wedding band."

I had to translate that.

I meant take it up the butt.

Why translate when you already knew exactly what I meant? If not ask CTM.. he is an expert at deciphering Crusher style.

So it was a gay joke on Verbal rather than trying to help me understand. Cool cause we don;t get enough gay jokes.

Christine: EAD

No disrespect but your the second least intimidating person here.

And its always the quiet and meek ones that put a shiv through your eye socket when you least expect it. Be afraid, big man. Be afraid.

Christine: EAD

And its always the quiet and meek ones that put a shiv through your eye socket when you least expect it. Be afraid, big man. Be afraid.

Can;t say I have ever seen anything in my 45 years that supports that. The only things I fear is hunger and bad dentistry.

I'm going with lesbian ...

right hand ring reasons:

Economic Independence. As female workers began to out-earn men, women finally had the kind of income that allowed them to buy diamond rings for themselves. Today, a woman doesn’t have to wait for an engagement ring from her boyfriend in order to don a gorgeous diamond ring – she simply can buy a right-handed ring and wear it proudly as a signifier of her economic independence.

Gay and Lesbian Marriage. Instead of wearing wedding bands on their left hands, gay and lesbian couples often choose to wear rings on their right hands instead. Within gay and lesbian communities, the right-handed ring is an instantly recognizable marker of a monogamous relationship, and even marriage within the states that have legalized it.

Family Heirlooms. Wedding rings carry enormous sentimental value, so it’s no surprise that many people choose to wear these heirlooms as opposed to letting it gather dust in a box or a safe. By wearing the heirloom on the right hand, the wearer can be constantly reminded of tradition, family values and the importance of intergenerational connections.

Infidelity. Married men and women don’t have to resort to hiding their wedding rings in order to cheat on a spouse; shockingly, many people believe that switching a wedding band from the left to the right hand is a code that signifies an openness to cheating on their mate or spouse.

Differences In Culture. Not all cultures believe that the wedding ring should be placed on the left hand. In countries like Poland, Greece, India and Colombia, the wedding band belongs on the right hand, not the left.

Left-Handedness. Finally, wearing a wedding ring on the right hand can simply mean that the wearer is left-handed and doesn’t want his or her ring to be subjected to the wear and tear from their dominant hand.

Can;t say I have ever seen anything in my 45 years that supports that. The only things I fear is hunger and bad dentistry.

That would be because you have the density of a celestial body and therefore have acquired your own orbit and forces of gravity.

I'm going with lesbian ...

right hand ring reasons:

Economic Independence. As female workers began to out-earn men, women finally had the kind of income that allowed them to buy diamond rings for themselves. Today, a woman doesn’t have to wait for an engagement ring from her boyfriend in order to don a gorgeous diamond ring – she simply can buy a right-handed ring and wear it proudly as a signifier of her economic independence.

Gay and Lesbian Marriage. Instead of wearing wedding bands on their left hands, gay and lesbian couples often choose to wear rings on their right hands instead. Within gay and lesbian communities, the right-handed ring is an instantly recognizable marker of a monogamous relationship, and even marriage within the states that have legalized it.

Family Heirlooms. Wedding rings carry enormous sentimental value, so it’s no surprise that many people choose to wear these heirlooms as opposed to letting it gather dust in a box or a safe. By wearing the heirloom on the right hand, the wearer can be constantly reminded of tradition, family values and the importance of intergenerational connections.

Infidelity. Married men and women don’t have to resort to hiding their wedding rings in order to cheat on a spouse; shockingly, many people believe that switching a wedding band from the left to the right hand is a code that signifies an openness to cheating on their mate or spouse.

Differences In Culture. Not all cultures believe that the wedding ring should be placed on the left hand. In countries like Poland, Greece, India and Colombia, the wedding band belongs on the right hand, not the left.

Left-Handedness. Finally, wearing a wedding ring on the right hand can simply mean that the wearer is left-handed and doesn’t want his or her ring to be subjected to the wear and tear from their dominant hand.

OMG. Maybe just maybe your over thinking this. Damn dude. Ask the chick if she likes Nerd Mule and if she answers no go ask the next one. If she's says yes go wash the damn thing and get to work.

• Upvote 2

OMG. Maybe just maybe your over thinking this. Damn dude. Ask the chick if she likes Nerd Mule and if she answers know go ask the next one. If she's says yes go wash the damn thing and get to work.

I'm just curious at this point.. It ain't about her anymore

I had a beautiful ring. I wouldn´t like wearing it again though, doesn´t matter what hand. I have saved it for my daughter.

Just wondering the dynamics here.

Is this the engagement ring which led to the marriage (I know some married women only wear the wedding band)? Or is it from a breakup?