Just Bought The New JN Server

Maxman

Slats I thought about that some more and the answer is Revis doesn't have to hold out. Holmes should provide enough page views to get us through the rest of the offseason!

What about our cocks? Do we have to hold that?

I wrote something really mean in response.. well, more perverted and homosexual for you(Not me since my eyes would be closed)... then saw your "moderator" tag and deleted it and posted this instead.

Hi.

Seriously though -- the new hardware has been purchased. You are going to see some BIG CHANGES around here pretty soon.

Hopefully more circuitous arguments and gay jokes. Site is definitely lagging there.

Hopefully more circuitous arguments and gay jokes. Site is definitely lagging there.

Tom Shane seems to be posting again. So I think he has both of those covered moving forward.

There used to be a time when we had an official JN tailgate photo gallery back in the day. I may have to get back on it

Just think it was because a server crashed on another site that became the sperm that caused this one to be born.. Of course like Cane did to Abel Max smartly dispatched his brother and sister but that's another story.. :winking0001:

There used to be a time when we had an official JN tailgate photo gallery back in the day. I may have to get back on it

There is still a photo gallery but it is being upgraded as part of this process. What is nice is that you will have the ability to upload pics from a phone right to a gallery here. It will make it easy for me to upload real time tailgating photos this year.

Just think it was because a server crashed on another site that became the sperm that caused this one to be born.. Of course like Cane did to Abel Max smartly dispatched his brother and sister but that's another story.. :winking0001:

It is ironic.

And Tom is here, not sure if that is a Prodigal Son returns home reference or not. You can do with it what you must, lol.

It is ironic.

And Tom is here, not sure if that is a Prodigal Son returns home reference or not. You can do with it what you must, lol.

I don't know about Prodigal Son I thought it was your attempt to help the homeless.. Given a choice you should have opted for herpes because it's the less irritating of 2 incurable diseases.. :shutit:

I don't know about Prodigal Son I thought it was your attempt to help the homeless.. Given a choice you should have opted for herpes because it's the less irritating of 2 incurable diseases.. :shutit:

HIPAA rules prevent it, but if you saw Tom's 1st JN physical you would know that there are far more than 2 incurable diseases.

Man, you are like a stealthy cat. you never know when you're going to show up and post.

There is still a photo gallery but it is being upgraded as part of this process. What is nice is that you will have the ability to upload pics from a phone right to a gallery here. It will make it easy for me to upload real time tailgating photos this year.

Cool! Thanks for everything you do here Max!

Man, you are like a stealthy cat. you never know when you're going to show up and post.

I figured him out. He has a keyword search set up for GGG and New Server. If either of those is mentioned he is all over it, haha.

First you need to actually come to the official jn tailgate! Lol.

And no worries, I have a TGJ jn media pass for you.

Archived