Bruschi talks about Tebow

GM

I don't want to hear Tedy Bruschi or Rodney Harrison pontificate on anything other than how to use ill-gotten video tape to steal Super Bowl rings while extending their careers far beyond their point of natural usefulness. It's really their only area of expertise.

He is right, I am tired of listening to Tebow go on n on. Sanchez is the guy, Timmy should stfu for once and get in line.

When Tebow talks to the press, they get what they want. It relives Sanchez from having to do it... And he never looks comfortable with the press. It could be a good thing. Plus Tebow never says anything detrimental, so it's just fluff.

I don't want to hear Tedy Bruschi or Rodney Harrison pontificate on anything other than how to use ill-gotten video tape to steal Super Bowl rings while extending their careers far beyond their point of natural usefulness. It's really their only area of expertise.

That, buttsecks and nut twisting, respectively.

did he say this when tebow was a bronco ? what a baffoon, what an ignoramus

Most NFL revenue comes from TV advertisers selling product to a rapt audience

who gives the NFL more rapt viewers than tebow ?

of course dummy knows this, but he is trying to be the one guy who is swimming against the stream

someone start the slow clap

When Tebow talks to the press, they get what they want. It relives Sanchez from having to do it... And he never looks comfortable with the press. It could be a good thing. Plus Tebow never says anything detrimental, so it's just fluff.

Another good reason we brought in Tebow...question is...does NFL Films want him when the make America's Game...

Bruschi is taint. Dude is such a blowhard. He's got such a hard on for the Jets it's embarrassing!

Part of me likes that... I like that these teams don't like each other.. prefer that to them chumming around

Believe it or not, Tebow has a lot of fans so they naturally enjoy seeing anything Tebow related. Consequently, the media's success is based on ratings. You get ratings by giving the people what they want and people want Tebow. So guess what? The media asks Tebow for interviews despite being a back up QB. Crazy, I know. It just so happens, that one of the reasons why Tebow is really well liked is because he's a really nice guy. Its not in Timmy's blood to turn down someone who asks nicely of him to do a harmless thing like an interview. Plus, his fans, get what they want. More of Tebow bringing joy to the world.

Bruschi rhymes with dooshie, but he's right. Tebow could say "not today," to the media once in a while.

But Tebow wants Mark's job. I'm sure he's a sweet, wonderful, Christian, virgin QB, but I also suspect he's perfectly happy to have the media keeping his name up front and center. Fueling that popularity will help get the Tebow chant going when Sanchez struggles at home.

Check and mate mothereffer!!!!

I was listening to some guys on ESPN radio go on and on about this today. The real hilarity of this is that the media is telling off Tebow when they're the ones who go over to Tebow to ask him billions of questions everyday without fail. And if Tebow didn't answer any of their questions or ever told them to go away, you know they'd trash him for being douchy and uncooperative with them.

I'm not a believer in Tebow, but this isn't fair at all. The media berating Tebow for being nice to the media is...obnoxious.

Bruschi rhymes with dooshie, but he's right. Tebow could say "not today," to the media once in a while.

But Tebow wants Mark's job. I'm sure he's a sweet, wonderful, Christian, virgin QB, but I also suspect he's perfectly happy to have the media keeping his name up front and center. Fueling that popularity will help get the Tebow chant going when Sanchez struggles at home.

Then the media would be talking about how he's not talking. I'm telling you man, he can't win either way.

Face it, when you have to cheat to win, it takes the luster off it. Tedi is clearly trying to deal with his inner demons that are due to his knowledge that without his coach cheating, he would have zero rings. He is also jealous of Tebow's popularity, which he never enjoyed as a player.

Archived