NBA Finals thread: Heat vs Thunder

Blackout

Go to town on yourself my friend, self-fellate away. But why don't you use those talents and predict a Jets or Knicks championship. My BP wouldn't be as high and I'd be more tolerable to be around...slightly.

Well it's simple really. I'm a homeristic faggot who doesn't look at basketball analytically and simply loves Lebron's jizz in my mouth. Predicting anything positive for the Knicks or Jets would require objectivity and that's just something I've clearly proven to be incapable of showing.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it's simple really. I'm a homeristic faggot who doesn't look at basketball analytically and simply loves Lebron's jizz in my mouth. Predicting anything positive for the Knicks or Jets would require objectivity and that's just something I've clearly proven to be incapable of showing.

The Faulkner of JN clearly, such vivid imagery. Joking aside, do you think the Heat become more dangerous after LBJ got his first or will they coast?? Seems like there will be a lot of moving parts and players start to become more me-first after getting a ring. I think with the Knicks retaining Lin and Novak, while keeping the MLE and Bi annual they should be able to get the two seed. That and Melo gets all the pressure on him.

The Faulkner of JN clearly, such vivid imagery. Joking aside, do you think the Heat become more dangerous after LBJ got his first or will they coast?? Seems like there will be a lot of moving parts and players start to become more me-first after getting a ring. I think with the Knicks retaining Lin and Novak, while keeping the MLE and Bi annual they should be able to get the two seed. That and Melo gets all the pressure on him.

The dumbest thing Wade can do right now is go to London. If he does I don't think Miami will repeat because his body is clearly in need of some rest and I still have my reserves about their ability to repeat if Bosh is forced into the role of being their second best player. He's good, but not that good. Then again Lebron probably takes yet another step up in his game so anything's possible.

I'm already on record saying that a healthy Knicks squad with a full offseason gets at least a 3 seed. I think Melo competes for a MVP next year to be honest. Guy was nothing short of elite once D'Antoni got pushed out the door.

The dumbest thing Wade can do right now is go to London. If he does I don't think Miami will repeat because his body is clearly in need of some rest and I still have my reserves about their ability to repeat if Bosh is forced into the role of being their second best player. He's good, but not that good. Then again Lebron probably takes yet another step up in his game so anything's possible.

I'm already on record saying that a healthy Knicks squad with a full offseason gets at least a 3 seed. I think Melo competes for a MVP next year to be honest. Guy was nothing short of elite once D'Antoni got pushed out the door.

lol @ knicks fans getting their hopes up

although the east IS going to be weak next year minus Miami and possibly Chicago

although the east IS going to be weak next year minus Miami and possibly Chicago

Dwight Howard's rumored to be getting traded this week. If he leaves the East, the East is a cakewalk outside of Miami, Chicago, and maybe Indiana. If he forces his way to the Nets (can't see what the Nets can offer--they traded the sixth overall pick for Gerald F'ing Wallace), then they keep DWill and they're probably on par with the Knicks.

Archived