Dolphins sign Ocho Cinco..

BroadwayJoe12

He's from Miami. Makes sense with Hard Knocks. I never understood ppls beef with Chad though. At his best, he was a competitor and a good football player.

He's awesome. Love the guy. He makes Football fun.

And for 5-6 years, he's was and elite top 3-5 WR in the league. He's had a great career.

.....it's not like I have to worry about Ocho divulging any of the Patriots playbook.....he still doesn't know it That dumbass signed with the Phins for Hard Knocks....meaning an opportunity to promote his brand: OchoFullOfsh*t-Oh.

Ocho Cinco is one of my favorite players in this league he is hysterical and fun loving and yes this will make Hard Knocks watchable. I hope he sticks and comes back to haunt BB

Oh please. The league could barely keep that thug turd in check early on, he goes to the Patriots to FINALLY get a chance to win and he absolutely sucks. He's the definition of thug turd cancer.

Oh please. The league could barely keep that thug turd in check early on, he goes to the Patriots to FINALLY get a chance to win and he absolutely sucks. He's the definition of thug turd cancer.

Keep him in check? In check in regard to what, TD celebrations?

Keep him in check? In check in regard to what, TD celebrations?

Does it matter? The NFL was trying to get rid of thug scum like him, and instead he opened the floodgates for the kind of players the Bengals would become famous for over the past decade.

Does it matter? The NFL was trying to get rid of thug scum like him, and instead he opened the floodgates for the kind of players the Bengals would become famous for over the past decade.

Breaking out a Sharpie or wearing "HOF Inductee" on the back of a coat is not on par with most of the "thug" stuff that happens in this league. It also didn't open the door to the behavior you reference.

there is no doubt he drew attention to himself but the guy was not a thug turd not by any means early on the guy put up huge numbers and the Bengals handled him crappy IMO

I think you are giving the current Phins WR group too much credit.

I hope they don't cut him - because he sucks at this point in his career. Bess and Hartline are both better receivers than he is today. Chad gets bored when he's not the primary target, and he'll be something like 5th in line on that team. He won't work hard from that position. Hard Knocks will be a nice lead-in to his own reality show, or he'll suck with the fish for a season before being unemployed again.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the signing. :)

I hope they don't cut him - because he sucks at this point in his career. Bess and Hartline are both better receivers than he is today. Chad gets bored when he's not the primary target, and he'll be something like 5th in line on that team. He won't work hard from that position. Hard Knocks will be a nice lead-in to his own reality show, or he'll suck with the fish for a season before being unemployed again.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the signing. :)

Haha. Wait, doesn't he already have his own reality show? Too much ocho for TV.

Archived