Food Network

GATA

I thought the thread title said Foot Network so I grabbed the nearest bottle of lotion and some tissues before opening.

LOL ! I wonder how many other's suffer from the Rexy complex.

I like to watch a number of there shows- Diners, Drive-In and Dives being my favorite and always like watching Giada

Love Triple D (Diners Drive-Ins and Dives

My other 2 shows are Restaurant Impossible , and Chopped

My wife watches Food Network and the Cooking Channel all the time. The only time I can bear to watch is right after I eat. If I'm even the slightest bit hungry, seeing all that food is like torture. I have to stop myself from licking the screen. That being said, that "Restaurant Impossible" show is pretty good. "Nadia G's Bitchin' Kitchen" on the Cooking Channel is also a guilty pleasure. That woman is borderline insane.

nadia-g.jpg

Great channel, but the recipe reviews on the website are annoying.

"This is the BEST recipe ever, we love you Bobby! ...but I added a bit of garlic, some onion, boullion, sage, less oil, more eggs, and cooked it longer. Then I rested it 20 minutes, then I toasted the top with my creme brulee torch. But really, this is the BEST recipe ever! 5 stars!"

I ******* hate the Food Network. Buncha Stan Marsh's d-bagging it up while they invent words like 'foodie' because they're too lazy to invest themselves in a real skill. We already have a word for people that cook. It's called a cook. And eating food at restaurants doesn't constitute a hobby. It just makes you someone who likes to eat out. There's no phrase more than "I just LOVE food so much" that makes me want to punch another adult in the jugular. Oh really? Not me, I hate food. Hate it, can't stand food. You love food huh? Welcome to a club I like to call Every ******* Person On Earth. ******* foodies. You don't get to make up words to justify the fact that you're ashamed of not having any real discernible talent.

I ******* hate the Food Network. Buncha Stan Marsh's d-bagging it up while they invent words like 'foodie' because they're too lazy to invest themselves in a real skill. We already have a word for people that cook. It's called a cook. And eating food at restaurants doesn't constitute a hobby. It just makes you someone who likes to eat out. There's no phrase more than "I just LOVE food so much" that makes me want to punch another adult in the jugular. Oh really? Not me, I hate food. Hate it, can't stand food. You love food huh? Welcome to a club I like to call Every ******* Person On Earth. ******* foodies. You don't get to make up words to justify the fact that you're ashamed of not having any real discernible talent.

Zakarian.jpg

How does one even measure the awesomeness of this post?

LMAOOOO

Tell them how you really feel :character0069:

I try to hit up any area DDD spots as well as Bobby Flay Throwdown spots when I travel.

I actually want to do that. My brother's always begging me too just randomly go to some of those places.

Sounds like an angry rant from a professional student who, after exhausting his funds on alcohol and Apple products, must resort to eating Ramen noodles 4-5 nights per week.

DAMMIT!!!!

Archived