Rome vs Stern

whodeawhodat

Just heard a couple of clips from that interview. Gained a little respect for Stern, i wouldnt want to negotiate with him he goes for the throat!

are you kidding?

Stern is a ******* dooshie and acted like he had something to hide by insulting Rome.

Rome's had a radio show for 20 years and stern has been going on that show multiple times a year for over a dozen of them. then he takes shots at Rome at the end saying he'll go talk to Stephen A Smith because he's better?

i hope Stern gets hit by a bus made of lightning

are you kidding?

Stern is a ******* dooshie and acted like he had something to hide by insulting Rome.

Rome's had a radio show for 20 years and stern has been going on that show multiple times a year for over a dozen of them. then he takes shots at Rome at the end saying he'll go talk to Stephen A Smith because he's better?

i hope Stern gets hit by a bus made of lightning

Why ask about the lottery being fixed? It was a loaded question. You think Stern is going to say, yeah, we fixed the lottery since we own the team and it may help the league by upping the sales price of the team? What do you expect? I like the fact that he gave him a loaded question right back and the fact that it was about him beating his wife and that it was even more over the top makes it even better.

Stern reeks of unscrupulous acts. Scumbag ruined the NBA. Now he wants to crack down on flopping? But not tonight, not during Reggie Miller, not Jordan, but now, and only where it hurts OKC... What a joke.

Archived