Tony Parker hurt...

BroadwayJoe12

as spectator during bitch fight.

Tony Parker had his eye injured when he was a bystander to a fight in a New York club between rappers Drake and Chris Brown over their ex-girlfriend Rihanna.

You couldn't make this stuff up if you tried. Brown and Drake were supposedly talking trash when bottles starting flying and Parker caught some of the shrapnel when pieces of glass from the bottles flew into his eye. "The cornea is affected. I cannot do anything for seven days. Wear a therapeutic contact lens and I get drops. I was lucky, that I almost had to get stitches," Parker added. He should be ok to play for France in the upcoming Olympics.

Source: CBS Sports

Despise being kind of a pansy, I kind of expected parker to hold his company to higher standards. I've always wanted someone to just pound the smug out of Chris Brown, just wish it were an actual man and not Drake. It's a shame Chris Breezy didn't try this sh*t when Matt Kemp was nailing his ex, that would have been a glorious blood-bath.

I'm by no means a fan of Chris Brown, but I hate Drake with every ounce of my soul and I would have been overjoyed if he'd gotten stabbed in the throat.

I'm kinda conflicted on this. I like Drake's music, but he's a dick. Chris Brown is a woman beater with serious anger management issues because his father was a woman beater too. So in the grand scheme of things Brown is a bigger thugturd.

The thing is, Drake was 100% wrong in this situation. Brown sent him a $2000 bottle of Ace as a peace offering and Drake had to live up to being a dick, send that inflammatory note in response, and then proceeded to confront Brown's posse.

Worst of all, Drake is Canadian. A Canadian thugturd and he doesn't even play hockey. WTF?

Archived