A Note To The Mafia'ers

Maxman

A note to the esteemed posters of the Mafia Forum. A few things:

1. Thank you. You guys and girls are like posting animals in here. We definitely appreciate you making this your mafia home.

2. We upgraded the server so hopefully things will be faster going forward.

Other items like Search are being worked on soon. We identified the bug in advanced search (its not working) and should have it up and running this week.

Thanks! And let me know if you have any questions or comments. Or if you just want to tell me off, that is fine as well. :)

We just upgraded the site to the latest version of the software. Along the way, we believe that we fixed Search. Please try it out and let me know if there are any problems. Thanks.

We just upgraded the site to the latest version of the software. Along the way, we believe that we fixed Search. Please try it out and let me know if there are any problems. Thanks.

Max...thanks for all you do...I'll check out the advanced search but can tell you already its missing the one feature I miss the most...the ability to right click the thread and see the total post count and each individual who posted...

For example, when I right click the total post count from the current game I get:

Who posted in: JN Mafia: Capture the Flag

I see the names of all who posted and their post count...currently Jetsfan80 in the lead with 94...previously I used to just click the number 94 and I could see all 94 posts 80 contributed to the game.

We used to have this feature several versions ago...but now it is sadly missing...if you could do one thing...have the geeks fix this...and I would be greatly appreciative.

Max...thanks for all you do...I'll check out the advanced search but can tell you already its missing the one feature I miss the most...the ability to right click the thread and see the total post count and each individual who posted...

For example, when I right click the total post count from the current game I get:

I see the names of all who posted and their post count...currently Jetsfan80 in the lead with 94...previously I used to just click the number 94 and I could see all 94 posts 80 contributed to the game.

We used to have this feature several versions ago...but now it is sadly missing...if you could do one thing...have the geeks fix this...and I would be greatly appreciative.

this ^^

Let me open up another ticket with IPB for this and see what they say. I had checked once before...

Thanks.

I just opened another ticket with IPB, I will let you know what they say.

Thanks.

This.

So I opened a ticket with IPB and they confirmed again that this is not a feature they currently offer. They said there may be a way to accomplish it, I am trying to find out but that might be a long shot. I did find out how to formally request this from IPB, and I made that request. So basically we are hoping that this gets in a future IPB release. But I will try to modify things if we can to get it sooner.

Thanks.

So I opened a ticket with IPB and they confirmed again that this is not a feature they currently offer. They said there may be a way to accomplish it, I am trying to find out but that might be a long shot. I did find out how to formally request this from IPB, and I made that request. So basically we are hoping that this gets in a future IPB release. But I will try to modify things if we can to get it sooner.

Thanks.

VOTE MAXMAN

Let's kill this pig.

I don't know how to play. A vote for me is good? Or bad? Do I get killed with a vote or live? Dammit I need to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since you never played let me tutor you. Ban that furry bastid then come back and gloat about your strategy and how you own him .

Okay so I just figured out the appeal of this forum\game. I start one thread and the first three responses are from beautiful women. Pretty cool. :)

Being the FOURTH response to this thread. I take high offence to that. Thanks alot. Much appreciate being overlooked when I just said thank you. Wow.

* First four, my dear.

I thought JiF posted after that?

That's why I said the first four?

Really?

1. I was the 4th poster

2. Jif didn't post until several other people did

3. Am I invisible?

5. Why did i bother coming back?

6. There is no four in play.

Archived